Susie Verrill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know ! I stopped following her but she’s definitely misleading people with that one.

She put in her hospital notes that she didn’t want her husbands gold medal mentioned during labour?! 🤣🤣🤣 come on love

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really like Susie. I think she’s be a great mate.

Greg is HOT too! But she’s beautiful.

Reactions: 6
Always ignoring DM’s. Doesn’t bother to interact unless it’s visible. Really disappointing as if you question something she’s clearly being paid to promote (declares well to be fair) she doesn’t respond. Wonder if the brands know about this?! Surely that’s only half the job?

Reactions: 5
Always ignoring DM’s. Doesn’t bother to interact unless it’s visible. Really disappointing as if you question something she’s clearly being paid to promote (declares well to be fair) she doesn’t respond. Wonder if the brands know about this?! Surely that’s only half the job?
She lives near me and was asking once for advice and I happened to be able to give advice on it. I think it may have been to do with our local hospital actually and yeah I didn’t get a response. Why ask if you’re not even going to acknowledge it.

Reactions: 8
She lives near me and was asking once for advice and I happened to be able to give advice on it. I think it may have been to do with our local hospital actually and yeah I didn’t get a response. Why ask if you’re not even going to acknowledge it.
Because she wants the engagement figured to be high. Not the genuine connections with people

*figures

Reactions: 4
I think she's got a great sense of humour, I met her once and she made an effort and was very pleasant. I didn't see the Royal baby stories but I genuinely think she's a nice person and her content is decent.

On the whole I like Susie. She’s funny and doesn’t present some perfect fake lifestyle.

However..... I don’t get how she can sell herself as some sort of travel guru and dish out advice on traveling with kids when from what I can tell she takes them to America once a year (usually in business class but made a big deal out of taking them in premium economy last year) and other than that seems to leave Milton Keynes not that often. Which is fine, whatever works for you but then don’t act like a seasoned traveler.

She’s probably has less ‘travel experience’ than most people I know. I find it very strange.

I used to like her but that whole Meg and Harry rant!! Get a life babe!!
Her voice is very whiney too- if I accidentally leave the sound too high watching her stories my husband can’t stand and begs me to skip 😂

I feel like her blog about flying with kids was pretty crap too- as soon as she said ‘we usually fly first class but this time went premium economy as I wanted the real experience’ I thought yeah- absolute knob- bore off. Try taking two toddlers in standard class like I’ve had to love.

Also I don’t get the hype with Greg? He’s an ex-Olympian but am I missing something? What else has he done? What has she done? Other than buy a few chickens and become some kind of chichen
Guru. I might start calling her the Colonel - Kentucky Fried Verill.

They’ve got buckets of cash and are not relatable at all in my opinion. She used to be effortlessly humorous but now it’s all very try-hard and look at me, I’m this down to earth mum with no makeup on! Blah blah.

• Haha
  • Heart
I actually LOVED her rant about the Royals.

I don't agree with much she says but I did agree with her rant and applud her for doing so.

It does make me itch however, the amount of people who take time to message or respond on her posts yet she rarely replies unless they are her instamum pals.

I have replied to at least 8 stories over time in depth and she ignored each one.

Reactions: 3
I think Susies changed massively she hardly ever engages and just feel like her whole insta dynamic has shifted

Reactions: 1
I actually LOVED her rant about the Royals.

I don't agree with much she says but I did agree with her rant and applud her for doing so.

It does make me itch however, the amount of people who take time to message or respond on her posts yet she rarely replies unless they are her instamum pals.

I have replied to at least 8 stories over time in depth and she ignored each one.
Same. I quickly stopped, zero engagement. So disappointing if you’re going to talk about important topics or debateable topics.

Has anyone actually had her reply to them? She was asking questions about c sections which I replied to and she just ignored me. I understand that she would get a lot of replies but then don’t bother to ask if you can’t even be gracious enough to say thank you for a reply. I see it’s jusr for engagement now 🙄

Reactions: 3
Has anyone actually had her reply to them? She was asking questions about c sections which I replied to and she just ignored me. I understand that she would get a lot of replies but then don’t bother to ask if you can’t even be gracious enough to say thank you for a reply. I see it’s jusr for engagement now 🙄
I did get a reply not too long ago. I won’t go in to detail but I asked for further info about something she mentioned and she did give me a couple of paragraphs back to be fair to her. That’s the only reply to lots of messages though.

That’s my pet hate with all these influencers, they don’t even deign to ‘like’ your message or say ‘thanks’, often when you’ve responded to a question THEY asked. I get they don’t have time to reply to everyone in detail but to completely ignore is just rude and shows they don’t appreciate their followers - the actual people who provide the means to make money from all of this.

Reactions: 2
She's replied to me twice. Once in a more general discussion, once when I asked where a hat was from. I think she is great so try not to get too involved in this thread as it's not a rave one. But for fairness, I thought I'd share that she has been good at engagement imo.

Reactions: 1
Before I unfollowed her I replied 7 times to her stories never got a reply! My sister in law replied to her once disagreeing with something she said and she was savage!! Like actually quite rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.