Susie Verrill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I initially was a fan.. until I was “influenced” by her (amongst anothers) to buy something that they were all gifted
It was very in keeping with my style and as she and all the others raved about them I bought one.
Within a week of having it,it started to fall apart.I immediately took photos and emailed the brand..Nothing.. I sent a dm to the brand with pics..They blocked me.
So I then commented on the post that she had put up raving about it.I wasn’t rude,I just said what had happened and how disappointed I was and could she help.. Guess what..Comment deleted and she blocked me.

What was the product? If you don't mind sharing?

That's really poor of the company to not get back to you, and for Susie to block you and not even reply!

Reactions: 2
That's really poor of the company to not get back to you, and for Susie to block you and not even reply!
Yep..The company ignored my email and then blocked me after my DM.Then SV did the same.
I glued it all as best I could and then gave it to a charity shop.As was still usable as a bag but it had left a bad taste in my mouth.
That was the first and last time I was “influenced”

Awk, disappointed to read that she’s very block happy. I thought she was one of the few that sometimes responded to feedback in a normal manner.

Reactions: 4
I used to quite like her, I feel like she’s become a bit more distant and bit less relatable? Not that she really was, with their lifestyle, but everything’s a bit too polished and Instagram perfect now.

Just stumbled across this account on IG, have never followed her before. WTF did I just watch a child being allowed to sit and bounce on a dogs back??? What a F’ing idiot she is. If you ask me that dog is distressed the way he’s licking his lips and turning his head. Classic signs of stress in a dog. He soon gets sick of it and gets up. She’s one of those morons who will say “he’s always such a lovely dog I don’t know why he attacked” when he goes savage on a child’s face. She obviously knows nothing about dogs. Don’t ever let children sit on your dogs back!

Reactions: 11
She likes to think she’s one of these parents who is free spirited. Let the kids run wild and learn from mistakes. I vividly remember an incident with the eldest boy being allowed to play with an axe when he was very small. So the riding on a dog’s back thing doesn’t shock me at all. If anyone says anything, they get blocked.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She likes to think she’s one of these parents who is free spirited. Let the kids run wild and learn from mistakes. I vividly remember an incident with the eldest boy being allowed to play with an axe when he was very small. So the riding on a dog’s back thing doesn’t shock me at all. If anyone says anything, they get blocked.
One of the kids ate a battery because she doesn’t ever watch them 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Sorry I will correct myself. A battery was missing from a toy and she wasn’t sure if he had eaten it... because she wasn’t watching

The thing is with Susie compared to some others is that she is quite upfront about what she is. No pretence, she knows she has money etc. Quite refreshing really. I think I'm a bit jealous of her though as Greg is mega fit, but a bit of a tit 😂

Noticed a mega increase in aff links lately. Quite relentless.

I had to unfollow her. She acts very high and mighty, like she is looking down her nose at us mere mortals whilst she gets freebie after freebie and posts tit ads.

I then heard her and Greg on the radio doing an awful ad for some holiday break and it infuriates me. They can blatantly afford to pay for holidays yet get something like that for free to encourage us to spend our money on it?! No thank you

Reactions: 5
I had to unfollow her. She acts very high and mighty, like she is looking down her nose at us mere mortals whilst she gets freebie after freebie and posts tit ads.

I then heard her and Greg on the radio doing an awful ad for some holiday break and it infuriates me. They can blatantly afford to pay for holidays yet get something like that for free to encourage us to spend our money on it?! No thank you
I’m on the brink of unfollowing too, already unfollowed him last week, feel like it won’t be much longer before she follows 🙄

I initially was a fan.. until I was “influenced” by her (amongst anothers) to buy something that they were all gifted
It was very in keeping with my style and as she and all the others raved about them I bought one.
Within a week of having it,it started to fall apart.I immediately took photos and emailed the brand..Nothing.. I sent a dm to the brand with pics..They blocked me.
So I then commented on the post that she had put up raving about it.I wasn’t rude,I just said what had happened and how disappointed I was and could she help.. Guess what..Comment deleted and she blocked me.

You should report her and the company to the ASA

You should report her and the company to the ASA
Hi ASA, I bought something after seeing someone else was #gifted it on social media. When it arrived it was tit and I complained to the company but they ignored me. So I posted about it on the person who was originally gifted it‘s post, and they deleted the comment. Please send help.
😐😐😐

Come onnnn.

Reactions: 6
Hi ASA, I bought something after seeing someone else was #gifted it on social media. When it arrived it was tit and I complained to the company but they ignored me. So I posted about it on the person who was originally gifted it‘s post, and they deleted the comment. Please send help.
😐😐😐

Come onnnn.
😐😐😐

Come onnnn.
Maybe go read up on the Consumer Rights Act 2015 before making snarky comments. The company and SV are profiting from effectively false advertising, indicating that this product is a quality one when in fact it fell apart after a very short period of time. So I stand by my comments 100%

Maybe go read up on the Consumer Rights Act 2015 before making snarky comments. The company and SV are profiting from effectively false advertising, indicating that this product is a quality one when in fact it fell apart after a very short period of time. So I stand by my comments 100%
😂😂😂
“Help me consumer rights, I got blocked”

She could always do a fopps and send a cease and desist? 😭

I actually really like suzy and she always seems like a very involved and sweet parent, however the aff links have def been relentless recently!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.