Susie Verrill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like her. But now she gets on her high horse too often, always moaning about something! She used to be naturally funny but now she’s got a few more followers just isn’t the same!

Reactions: 6
I used to really like her. But now she gets on her high horse too often, always moaning about something! She used to be naturally funny but now she’s got a few more followers just isn’t the same!
Agreed I’ve unfollowed her last night the crying over the royal baby story and the gold medal 🥇 sticker (but no ones to mention it) tipped me ! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Only just watched those hahaha, mind blown! 🥇
I know! I used to really like her but jeez she’s lost the bloody plot. Anyone who ever watched little Britain will probably remember molly sugdens bridesmaid 😆 that’s like Greg’s gold medal 🥇

I’m not sure saying ‘I like her’ is classed as ‘raving about her’ 🙄
Just thought you might feel more comfortable reading nice stuff about her if you like her 💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I unfollowed her ages ago when she went on a massive rant about how all mumsnet users were pathetic for questioning instamums on ads/gifts etc

Reactions: 7
I used to like her but I’ve gone off her recently. She came across well on ‘your face or mine’ though she made me laugh. Greg loves himself though doesn’t he. He makes me cringe when he does a story saying ‘new post on the grid’ and puts an emoji over the story so you have to actually go on the grid to see it. Worse than the insta mums 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is her boyfriend really that famous though? Do people really recognize former Olympic medal winners out and about in everyday life? I would’ve thought it’s the name that people would remember (if at all) rather than the face.

Is her boyfriend really that famous though? Do people really recognize former Olympic medal winners out and about in everyday life? I would’ve thought it’s the name that people would remember (if at all) rather than the face.
I dont think so, they keep it going as best they can but he has had his moment surely? She is soo moany and too try hard funny for me

SV is typical of women who actively seek out famous men, she admits it was a string of rugby players before Greg. I suppose it beats working in their eyes

Reactions: 11
I think they’re trying to keep him in the spotlight now his Olympic career is over. He did Strictly and it wouldn’t surprise me if he turns up in the jungle at some point.

SV is typical of women who actively seek out famous men, she admits it was a string of rugby players before Greg. I suppose it beats working in their eyes
You can tell she’s a social wannabe that’s why she’s kissing they Sussex arses. “Harry’s a good egg” 🙄🙄 like you’d know love I’m sure she will claim to have met him at some point but it will be a best a curtesy and handshake. She claims her and gregg are a budget Meghan and Harry!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Budget version of Meghan and Harry, lol that made me laugh. The only thing they have in common is that Harry and Greg both have red hair!

Used to really like her Instagram, now nah. I personally feel her and her partner are C celebs, trying to be of B celeb status. I also am not interested in her trying to show "I'm just a regular mum" when you're not, nor is your lifestyle relatable. That said, I do think she's is a good mum, and very hands on, just not someone I admire or enjoy listening to on social media.

That’s literally what she said ‘we’re the farm foods version of Meghan and Harry... on hair colour alone’
It was so toe curling that story she did on the royal baby soooo obvious it was for engagement/hopefully we will get an invite to the palace pmsl. Greg could wear his gold medal 🥇 but oh wait a minute no because she does not like that mentioned 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.