Susie Verrill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does nobody else remember this?? When the news first broke about Caroline flack being charged with assaulting her boyfriend, Susie put this story on about how vile Caroline was and made a big point about domestic violence and how if she had been a man she would have been vilified, but because she's a woman it will all be swept under the carpet and how disgusted Susie was about Caroline's actions.

Despite the fact she was clearly basing her opinion on what she'd read in the daily mail. A newspaper she claims to despise, whilst also reading it at the same time.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
To be fair I dont think Susie was wrong about that. She couldn't have predicted that Caroline would take her own life. None of us should be posting on Tattle if we can't give negative opinions any more.

Reactions: 13
Well, she was right then wasn't she? Its unbelievably sad that Caroline killed herself but there was enough evidence to charge her with assaulting her boyfriend. The facts haven't changed.

Reactions: 6
No the point was she didn't know the facts. No one does. She was basing her opinion on what she'd read in a tabloid. If Caroline had a fair trial and had been found guilty then fair enough.

Instagram is full of people posting quotes about kindness this morning and she's there posting pics of her boys and love hearts. She knows.

Reactions: 3
No the point was she didn't know the facts. No one does. She was basing her opinion on what she'd read in a tabloid. If Caroline had a fair trial and had been found guilty then fair enough.
But isn’t that what we’re all doing now? Giving out opinion based on what we know or believe. Very little that is written in Tattle could be sworn as 100% fact, we’re expressing our views based on the information available to us and how we perceive it.

Reactions: 17
Hmmm yes but there’s a difference between posting something in a forum and posting it in a blog post for example or from your public Instagram account.

Giving an opinion where people would have to look specifically to find it rather than just launching it out into the public view is different.

Also, Susie just seems to love a bandwagon.

She was an instigator of the pile on onto MOD despite the fact that it had nothing to do with her.

Reactions: 5
Hmmmm I take your points on board.

I just remember feeling at the time like she had jumped to conclusions. Maybe just like all of us do.

Reactions: 2
But isn’t that what we’re all doing now? Giving out opinion based on what we know or believe. Very little that is written in Tattle could be sworn as 100% fact, we’re expressing our views based on the information available to us and how we perceive it.
Absolutely this!

Reactions: 1
She's very opinionated about certain things, which is fine, most of us are, but hopefully she'll think twice about spouting off on social media about them though.

Reactions: 1
Hmmm yes but there’s a difference between posting something in a forum and posting it in a blog post for example or from your public Instagram account.

Giving an opinion where people would have to look specifically to find it rather than just launching it out into the public view is different.

Also, Susie just seems to love a bandwagon.

She was an instigator of the pile on onto MOD despite the fact that it had nothing to do with her.
I didn’t think she was, she threw her opinion into the mix a couple of days in- I don’t think she was one of the main ones stirring the pot with MOD.

I also agree with Susie that if CF had been a man this would have all gone down very differently. It’s horrific that she felt she didn’t have any other option but the facts stand that she was arrested for assaulting her boyfriend and has a previous history of this behaviour. I feel so very very sorry for her family, they must be devastated by all of this.

Reactions: 4
I didn’t think she was, she threw her opinion into the mix a couple of days in- I don’t think she was one of the main ones stirring the pot with MOD.

I also agree with Susie that if CF had been a man this would have all gone down very differently. It’s horrific that she felt she didn’t have any other option but the facts stand that she was arrested for assaulting her boyfriend and has a previous history of this behaviour. I feel so very very sorry for her family, they must be devastated by all of this.
Completely agree.

Why is no one calling her out on her massive hypocrisy?
someone did! But of course they’re the idiot and Susie is, as always, unquestionably correct and shows utter disdain for anyone who might dare to suggest otherwise.

F60B6FE7-95D8-4AA9-B51D-1B6652F9FFFB.jpeg

Authentic 😂 she wouldn’t be seen dead in pandora and we all know it.

Gotta pay for that wedding and the biz class flights to get there

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.