Susie Verrill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why, of course, with those ‘Keep Em Quiet’ packs.
just make sure you get a legit ESTA and don’t get scammed out of £500 like Susie and Greg did 🤣 plus the cost of rebooking their first class flights of course!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
For the return journey I’m going to write a blog post called ‘Living Like Paupers’ so you’ll find me in economy, with the common folk, and my kids will be plugged into tablets.

#MYpoorestweek

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her boys really are constantly ill! Did she say Rex was being assessed for something to do with constant illness a while back?

Reactions: 1
Fully aware this is petty af 😂 BUT I am refuting her A* at English Language A level claim. A* grades weren’t introduced at A level until 2010, when Susie was 23 and therefore not doing A levels #factcheck #IJS. additionally yes, if you got through year 3 English and have called yourself a writer, you should know what and noun and a verb is 🤷🏼‍♀️
FB372D5F-9A6E-497D-A4EE-204BC77290A0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Fully aware this is petty af 😂 BUT I am refuting her A* at English Language A level claim. A* grades weren’t introduced at A level until 2010, when Susie was 23 and therefore not doing A levels #factcheck #IJS. additionally yes, if you got through year 3 English and have called yourself a writer, you should know what and noun and a verb is 🤷🏼‍♀️
View attachment 83391
I thought the exact. same. thing 👏🏻.

View attachment 83391
My 8 year old knows the difference between a noun and a verb, and so do I! I didn’t even turn up for the GCSE exam because I was a total hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Every post of hers just makes me want to comment ‘Yes Susie, you are SO much better than everyone else. You don’t need to do anything on Valentine’s Day because you are so alternative and cool’

Oh yes except pose for wanky photos with your meal ticket - sorry fiancé- for Pandora 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 83391
You are absolutely right!
Brilliant observation.

Reactions: 2
I like Suzie, I really do, and her & Greg seem like a nice couple. But they’re really not the brightest are they? Imagine banging on about how much you ‘don’t fuss’ over Valentine’s Day (so presumably don’t exchange gifts), less than a week after being paid by a massive jewellery chain to encourage people to buy their Valentine’s Day range. The advertising team at Pandora most be livid.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Enlighten us as to the nature of this hypocrisy, perhaps?

If it’s advertising cosmetics without declaring all the fillers she’s clearly had then that’s already been called out.

Enlighten us as to the nature of this hypocrisy, perhaps?

If it’s advertising cosmetics without declaring all the fillers she’s clearly had then that’s already been called out.
The hypocrisy of saying you don’t really do presents or celebrate valentines and your partner doing an #ad with Pandora about buying you jewellery for valentines

Reactions: 8
View attachment 83391
I thought this exactly but correct me if I'm wrong in saying shes not 30 yet? If shes 28 its possible she did get an a*.

I thought this exactly but correct me if I'm wrong in saying shes not 30 yet? If shes 28 its possible she did get an a*.
You are wrong, she went to Disneyland for her 30th birthday. She was born in 1988 and so was I. The highest grade I could attain at A-Level was an A.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.