Susie Verrill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
someone did! But of course they’re the idiot and Susie is, as always, unquestionably correct and shows utter disdain for anyone who might dare to suggest otherwise.

View attachment 84976
I saw that, the other person replied back with a very good point (pretty much what we are saying here, the hypocrisy and how bad it looks on Pandora as a brand) and she deleted it 🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Sooooo many people have asked me about this £155 for a 3 year old. Just so happens here’s my #aflink.

What reasonable person spends £150 on an anorak for a kid who’s growing rapidly. I wouldn’t spend that on myself and I stopped growing in 1999.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Sooooo many people have asked me about this £155 for a 3 year old. Just so happens here’s my #aflink.

What reasonable person spends £150 on an anorak for a kid who’s growing rapidly. I wouldn’t spend that on myself and I stopped growing in 1999.
eurghh was coming on to see if anyone else had picked up on that!!! “It’s a hand me down and has lasted us 3 years”, I’ve literally had Tesco coats that have lasted like that too!!

Also even when she tries to be relatable she gets it wrong, “I was worried these shelves would be flimsy BECAUSE THEY’RE FROM MATALAN AND WERE SO CHEAP”

I don’t know how my house stays standing with all this ‘cheap’ stuff in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

If I had the money then I probably wouldn't baulk at spending that on a coat for a child, but I think that's the issue, it's contextual.
£12 might be top whack for some whereas a couple of hundred is fine for others. I suppose you can't cater for everybody and it's possible that some people have asked (and maybe didn't know the price or where it was from to find out themselves). I've noticed that she does generally say "its quite pricey.." etc.

Horses for courses with some things I suppose.

Reactions: 3
It’s unfortunate that she has a really quite spiteful side. Only really engages with other “instahuns”. Susie has a really unkind streak.
I’ve noticed that she randomly throws in a bit of content about wider issues but always on a complete surface level and absolutely cannot
tolerate anyone with a different point of view to her. There’s no intelligent debate,no considered debate , it’s her way or it’s wrong.
Her quick strong reactions are down to immaturity.

Reactions: 13
It’s unfortunate that she has a really quite spiteful side. Only really engages with other “instahuns”. Susie has a really unkind streak.
I’ve noticed that she randomly throws in a bit of content about wider issues but always on a complete surface level and absolutely cannot
tolerate anyone with a different point of view to her. There’s no intelligent debate,no considered debate , it’s her way or it’s wrong.
She's definitely got a strong "look hun, I'm better than you, but I'll pretend I give a crap" vibe about her. I wonder if she has many friends.

Reactions: 10
Makes me laugh that she’s usually buying gender fluid dolls, and periodic tables for the boys. But when it’s a #ad they’re suddenly playing with DC Comics toys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know this thread isn’t about Greg but after his ‘sexy’ naked cooking pic I’m tempted to unfollow. Get the feeling they both love themselves a little too much. Which is a real shame as Susie was once my fave insta person.

Reactions: 5
I know this thread isn’t about Greg but after his ‘sexy’ naked cooking pic I’m tempted to unfollow. Get the feeling they both love themselves a little too much. Which is a real shame as Susie was once my fave insta person.
Yes, I used to really like her. Then she got all preachy and judgey.

Reactions: 2
I used to think she was quite funny. Always thought Greg was a bit of a self centred twit. I wasn’t sure if I’d become more cynical or she’d become more annoying 🤷🏼‍♀️. Either way I find her very irritating. I think Susie still thinks Susie is pretty damn great though.

Reactions: 2
Agreed, when I followed her I felt she was very immature.

Reactions: 1
Makes me laugh that she’s usually buying gender fluid dolls, and periodic tables for the boys. But when it’s a #ad they’re suddenly playing with DC Comics toys 😂
Exactly this.
I have unfollowed.
Bullshit would she EVER buy her kids such ‘boy’ toys. Cannot take her insincere #ads and her ‘fashion’ affiliate links a second longer.

Reactions: 6
I understand the point that she’s trying to make, but it’s all a bit patronising/ holy than thou. Isn't this just what most parents do anyway?
My boys have cars, trains, dinosaurs etc as well as dolls, tea sets etc. One even has a pink tooth brush cos he chose it 😱 . Of course she couldn’t possibly know all this, because I don’t pimp my kids out for ££££

Reactions: 4
Her response is the same as always - passive aggressive / clearly irritated that someone has asked a question etc
She cannot handle any feedback at all. Her immaturity means that she perceives all feedback as criticism. If she was that confident in her approach, why even publicly acknowledge the message. Just politely reply and move on with your day. But she is unable to do that.
Yet another one that is happy to “share” her children on Facebook and accept all the income that comes with it but wants no comment on anything she shares.
Yawn

I understand the point that she’s trying to make, but it’s all a bit patronising/ holy than thou. Isn't this just what most parents do anyway?
My boys have cars, trains, dinosaurs etc as well as dolls, tea sets etc. One even has a pink tooth brush cos he chose it 😱 . Of course she couldn’t possibly know all this, because I don’t pimp my kids out for ££££
And yes exactly , this is what EVERY SINGLE parent does - we all allow our children to play with a wide variety of toys / play equipment.

Reactions: 4
And yes exactly , this is what EVERY SINGLE parent does - we all allow our children to play with a wide variety of toys / play equipment

One of the major problems with social media and Influencers is they think they are inventing the wheel. My 19yo had a pink toothbrush: HE chose it. My 14 yo had a dolls buggy: HE chose it. One of the girls had a gun: SHE chose it ....... I could go on, this was years before "gender neutral" was invented. It was called choice/common sense/Mum make life easy. I could scream.

Reactions: 13
I think perhaps she’s missed the point if what she’s saying is based on reading here. No one is saying she can’t give her kids any kind of toy and they certainly don’t have to be gendered.
The issue I suppose the issue is with authenticity and the fact that she’s never really shown her boys playing with plastic superhero/dc comic book toys before. It doesn’t fit with her carefully created image of buying small and independent, preferably wooden toys. I don’t believe at all she’d go out and buy those toys if she wasn’t gifted them. It comes across as money grabbing and disingenuous. It’s completely transparent. She then turns it round into a gender neutral debate which I would guess is not what the supposed message was about.
Since Greg stopped the athletics they have both cranked up the adverts and it’s really obvious that they are going for anything even if it does not fit with their previous stand on things.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.