Susie Verrill #9 Still not married to an OLYMPIC CHAMPION

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daphne is allowed/encouraged to be a girly girl and wear pink/fairy outfits/love unicorns, yet when the boys were younger we were all lectured on gender stereotypes and they were only ever seen in orange/pink/yellow etc and playing with dolls/buggies. No consistency which tells you it’s all for show.
You’re right. She does lecture.

Then gets huffy when someone challenges her.

What a fanny

Reactions: 6
She’s very quiet, we haven’t had a weekly nail update!

hyperemesis pregnancy announcement coming soon?

• Sick
Reactions: 2
And as if magic, she’s posted. Hi Susan!!

Just having the week off socials apparently. And has posted a pic of her and Greg with a caption box cleverly placed over her stomach so we can’t tell if she’s pregnant or not. Either she is and she’s hiding it, or she’s playing with us. I’m going for the latter - she’s keeping us guessing to keep her engagement up and to keep us talking about her because she thrives on the attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She does look quite nice in that pic with Daphne. She’s still annoying tho
She looks amazing… she is very pretty but she does say in comments it’s been filtered
I don’t get their posing for a couples photo with a clearly distressed Daphne - they’re both giggling and thinking it’ll make funny content for Instagram at the expense of an overtired, dysregulated toddler.

Reactions: 4
Love the exaggerated shots of her stomach - need to show us you’re not pregnant do you Susan?! Thanks for stopping by again!

Reactions: 5
She looks amazing… she is very pretty but she does say in comments it’s been filtered
I don’t get their posing for a couples photo with a clearly distressed Daphne - they’re both giggling and thinking it’ll make funny content for Instagram at the expense of an overtired, dysregulated toddler.
Poor Daphne. They’re a pair of pricks.

Reactions: 1