Susie Verrill #9 Still not married to an OLYMPIC CHAMPION

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS Beg. No one cares about your embarrassing ice skating! And now you’ve dragged it out for a week, no one cares about your injury. It’s faded into all the other injuries you’ve had along with all your other attempts to be famous. We’re bored babes. BORED

Reactions: 11
Has Greg’s insta bio always said “Olympic champion. Celebrity Masterchef winner 2019” - still living in those past glory days!
Also has he announced the injury yet? Maybe waiting for Kate Middleton to reveal hers so she doesn’t steal his thunder 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has Greg’s insta bio always said “Olympic champion. Celebrity Masterchef winner 2019” - still living in those past glory days!
Also has he announced the injury yet? Maybe waiting for Kate Middleton to reveal hers so she doesn’t steal his thunder 🤣
I think he's waiting to see if the Tik Tok rumours of an announcement today are true, he'll strike at 5 to midnght

• Haha
Reactions: 3
yeah I feel like he’s mostly upset that he can’t update his insta bio with an achievement (and I use that term very loosely) from less than 5 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My husband had a groin op last year. I work. We have kids. There was no drama in terms of organisation. What does she need to do ? She doesn’t have a job

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My husband had a groin op last year. I work. We have kids. There was no drama in terms of organisation. What does she need to do ? She doesn’t have a job
Also she said she had so many things to do yesterday and had a child off school poorly, but her next story was that she’d been to the gym. Is that being busy? Or just entitled and deluded?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
*waits for ‘poorly’ hospital bed photo*
---
Also she said she had so many things to do yesterday and had a child off school poorly, but her next story was that she’d been to the gym. Is that being busy? Or just entitled and deluded?
Busy day going to the gym and getting her spiky nails done ready for hospital bed photo shoot.

Reactions: 4
So he slid on his stomach on the ice and gave himself a hernia. How does that even happen? Can anyone explain?

Reactions: 1
This was what confused me. When one of mine is off poorly I am usually in the house loooing after them. Especially when my husband has got a splinter is awaiting surgery for a life changing dream ending injury

• Haha
Reactions: 4