Susie Verrill #9 Still not married to an OLYMPIC CHAMPION

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can't be that serious as that bed doesn't look like a hospital bed. And why the mystery around his injury?!
Exactly what I was thinking - can’t be that serious if he’s at home / in a hotel. He’ll definitely be out to make a few quid on the back of whatever happened. Vanessa seems to have gone to ground too. Wasn’t in the studio last night from what I could see. I expected them to interview her!

edited to add… she’s done some stories this morning but still all very cloak and dagger around what actually happened. She’s packed his things for him, from their dressing room.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I did wonder why Susie was posting from the car yesterday evening, I thought she would stay in hospital with him but I reckon he was discharged last night then

Reactions: 3
He must be disappointed-anyone would be, but asking people to vote as to whether he should still perform his (what he expected to be a) winning dance when he is better. It’s just a bit desperate. No one will care in a couple of weeks time.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He must be disappointed-anyone would be, but asking people to vote as to whether he should still perform his (what he expected to be a) winning dance when he is better. It’s just a bit desperate. No one will care in a couple of weeks time.
Bet he’s already gearing up to beg to go back on the show next year!

Reactions: 7
Bet he’s already gearing up to beg to go back on the show next year!
Yeah I thought this is gonna be the aim. He effing loves the attention of tit reality tv and takes it so seriously.

His deliberately wrinkled forehead baby voiced videos from his sick bed are grating. He’s such an odd man. Like a kid who’s seen some female American influencer videos and is trying to copy them except he’s a 40 year old man.

Reactions: 12
Where’s the voting option for “please duck off”?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ he isn’t half milking it! And going on about ‘what could have been’. It’s dancing on ice hun, get over yourself.

Reactions: 10
Yeah I thought this is gonna be the aim. He effing loves the attention of tit reality tv and takes it so seriously.

His deliberately wrinkled forehead baby voiced videos from his sick bed are grating. He’s such an odd man. Like a kid who’s seen some female American influencer videos and is trying to copy them except he’s a 40 year old man.
Lol, he’s only (just) 37! He’s just aged like milk 😂

• Haha
I noticed in his story earlier telling Ryan he could keep the trophy ( :rolleyes:) that he said he'd been for a scan on his stomach.... more drip feeding?

But he was stood up and talking normally so moving on from death bed stories now...

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I think Greg is worse than Susie now. He makes my skin crawl his ego his out of control. The desperation for attention. Bet he went mad at her for saying he was "recovering well" which is a standard thing to say when someone is not fighting for their life and discharged. The fact he made her retract that statement says so much about his need for engagement and "you ok hun?" validation. I know of an ex olympic gold medallist who had a lower profile than Greg living a wonderful life being paid very handsomely abroad for coaching. Why have they not followed this path rather than this pathetic constant attempt to be "famous". There's only so many reality shows he can go on. And fancy going on one with a high risk of injury when you are a sportsman?! Just lunacy. Eggies are not going to pay the bills.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The story he’s just posted is ridiculous. Trying to drum up speculation and engagement by not fully explaining what’s going on. While clearly walking around at home in a dressing gown so it’s not like he’s being kept in hospital in a life or death situation. What a joke! He needs some life perspective.

Reactions: 10
The story he’s just posted is ridiculous. Trying to drum up speculation and engagement by not fully explaining what’s going on. While clearly walking around at home in a dressing gown so it’s not like he’s being kept in hospital in a life or death situation. What a joke! He needs some life perspective.
"My stomach is not in a good way at all"

I think if something was wrong with your actual stomach you should be in hospital and maybe not at home. The wording is just (IMO) more dramatic than needs be. And why does he need to wait for a plan to fix his 'stomach' to say what happened to him? What a Drama Llama.

Reactions: 12
My guess is that he’s had a traumatic abdominal injury caused by a fall. Possibly ruptured spleen? May not need surgery but may need something interventional. The only reason he’s not saying what is wrong - he absolutely knows the diagnosis- is that he’s probably selling to a magazine or newspaper. I expect the interview and photoshoot is tomorrow so will be able to say.

Reactions: 8
Who the duck cares Greg ? No one! Cutting about like some kind of war hero.
---
Also place your bets now that Susan will say it’s been “a nightmare”, she’s “flying solo” with the kids. One of them is “neurodivergent”. “It’s been a difficult few days”. “She never wants to go through that again”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My guess is that he’s had a traumatic abdominal injury caused by a fall. Possibly ruptured spleen? May not need surgery but may need something interventional. The only reason he’s not saying what is wrong - he absolutely knows the diagnosis- is that he’s probably selling to a magazine or newspaper. I expect the interview and photoshoot is tomorrow so will be able to say.
A ruptured spleen is life threatening and he would’ve been operated upon immediately. The risk of bleeding to death is enormous.

Reactions: 2
A ruptured spleen is life threatening and he would’ve been operated upon immediately. The risk of bleeding to death is enormous.
Depending on grade some can be managed conservatively but would probably have to remain in hospital for observation serial scanning, so yes prob not

Reactions: 1
Did he say something the other day about being stitched up? Or have I imagined that? He’s such a drama queen. Either say what’s happened or shut up about it!

Reactions: 1
@Elegant Tits Quoting myself from a couple of days ago... definitely said/wrote 'sewn up'.

Usually just lurk in here but just seen his latest story... Still deliberately milking it, but now drip feeding that it needs to be "sewn up"

My husband's guess, "maybe he was doing one of those moves where his partner puts her skate between his legs and its sliced a ball off" :LOL:
Also whats with Susie's story joking his penis snapped off?!