Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
My husband had a groin op last year. I work. We have kids. There was no drama in terms of organisation. What does she need to do ? She doesn’t have a job
Also she said she had so many things to do yesterday and had a child off school poorly, but her next story was that she’d been to the gym. Is that being busy? Or just entitled and deluded?

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Well, her CV includes:
Latin teacher
Dancer
Genealogist
Journalist for Nuts magazine

And since then she’s gone on to become:
Professional mother of not two but THREE children
Professional pregnant person and breastfeeder
Expert of all things
You forgot one - racist.

IMG_2141.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
And as if magic, she’s posted. Hi Susan!!

Just having the week off socials apparently. And has posted a pic of her and Greg with a caption box cleverly placed over her stomach so we can’t tell if she’s pregnant or not. Either she is and she’s hiding it, or she’s playing with us. I’m going for the latter - she’s keeping us guessing to keep her engagement up and to keep us talking about her because she thrives on the attention.

• Heart

Happyparrot

Back to lecturing us idiotic plebs again. This time Guru Verill is talking about Gaza and how hard it is for ‘us’ to get the balance right. Who is this ‘us’ she speaking on behalf of? All Instagram twits? Why is she an authority on everything. The lack of self-awareness is mystifying.

Attachments

weeweegie

VIP Member
I can’t decide what is more pointless in this life, Susie’s 7 favourite things (why does she think we care about a clip on insta that she liked? Or indeed anything??) Or Greg’s eggies 🤢

• Haha

Happyparrot

I’m sorry for being such a bitch but Jesus those kids are ugly. No wonder she covers their faces 😂🙈🙈
They’re cute little kids and not ugly at all 🤷‍♀️ It’s not their fault they have a pass agg, superior, materialistic mum and a dad that’s always on the beg.

• Haha

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
Jesus Christ he isn’t half milking it! And going on about ‘what could have been’. It’s dancing on ice hun, get over yourself.

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
Know what’s easier Suze? Support a ceasefire and say nothing more about it. That’s it. Just shut the fuck up.

BubblesJones

Guyyyysss she did an imaginary Q&A and she's not bothered about the wedding. She would love it if Beg surprised her by organising it abroad/on a holiday. Despite him working and her doing cack all.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

pommobear

VIP Member
“DOI Greg Rutherford reveals fiancée tells him to be 'sexy' in the rink” daily mail article.

“Greg Rutherford’s girlfriend wants him to get steamy on the dancefloor with his Strictly partner”

Rehashing the one line that got her a daily mail article in 2016 😂 and wheeling out the A level dance. It’s all just so tragic.
Like watching a frankfurter with a tangerine as a head trying to be sexy.

• Haha

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
I know people are divided on this!

we’ve always done ALL the Xmas pressies from FC. That’s how my parents did it and it always seemed so magical! I don’t need the kids to be eternally grateful for the bike they received because it is an ‘expensive’ present. I know they are thankful for what they receive-not to me personally but in general. So it doesn’t surprise me that Susan doesn’t want FC ‘to get the credit for expensive gifts’. It just seems quite self absorbed (which I’m not surprised at!). I’ve probably opened a whole can of worm and we all do it differently, but the way she puts things sounds so snarky!

lavendervase

VIP Member
I feel like they’ve done themselves a disservice here. I cared a minuscule amount about what happened to Gregory last week now as time goes on I actually couldn’t give one flying shite what happened to him. Should have sold the story last Monday and been done with it.

belle0610

Chatty Member
The skylight exploding sounds horrendous and doesn’t bear thinking about that the children could have been sat there…BUT if bits are still falling is it really one of your first thoughts to post on instagram?

mrtumble

VIP Member
She'll be at the Ice Rink keeping an eye on Old Greg to make sure that he's keeping his spandex on and her wedding of the century in Arizona (that hasn't been mentioned for a while) still happens.

They managed to avoid the Strictly affair curse, but I bet those at Dancing on Ice are mad shaggers 😂
He didn't stay in strictly long enough to be cursed 🤣🤣

• Haha

sparklylady

Oh my word, long long time lurker, never post. That story of I have no kids today do I? Read a book, go on a day date, go in the garden etc. I shouted at my phone, go to work 😂 that’s when I have no kids

• Haha