Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
She, along with a million other Instagrammers have been to a Lego thing. Everyone else has marked it as PR event. She didn’t. I called her out and she sent me the rudest most condescending message!!
Because she's a rude mean girl bitch.

Reactions: 9

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Apparently he’s doing it to ‘entertain the kids’. Nothing to do with the money then.
I hope they are completely disinterested/ embarrassed by him.
---
Needs money AND the attention. I expect he’ll be wearing his eggies t shirts for the media interviews. It’s going to be a looong couple of months!
It all makes sense now. Create a range of merch, knowing you’ll get some free advertising on ITV, and hope it goes viral / sells really well. I’d put money on him involving his skating partner in ‘eggies’ 🤢 one week, and it featuring in his training VT.

• Sick

bimini

The cooking eggs content with his child is 1. Shit and 2. Exploitative. Wonder how that merch is selling, hopefully as well as the world shittest sports brand GRavity 🙄

Attachments

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
Is she that fucking pathetic that she’s expecting the people of Instagram to sort her problem out? If there are shards of glass constantly falling keep away and call an emergency glazier. Assuming she knows how to Google?
She should know by now that if she posts something then people will respond. She’s got a real problem with being wrong/told what to do.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
To add, who the hell are they to tell others who and what they get paid to advertise when Beg will turn up tho the opening of an envelope and Susan will take money from any company that will have her.
I hadn’t thought of it like that but YES!!! If Cinch had paid Greg to do those cringey adverts, he’d be singing their praises regardless of what anyone had experienced with the company. Pay cheque over morals, every day of the week!

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
She said that black people don’t understand skiing. Wonder what her thoughts are on black ice dancers…
---
*For any newbies to Susan’s threads, google ‘susie verrill racist’

Last edited:
  • Wow

Cupboardshoes

Chatty Member
Why is the mother of 3 so disorganized that the ice rink have started giving crafts to Daffy? How long is she there for with a toddler who clearly is not being entertained for the staff to step in and find something.
Bet Greg regrets her learning to drive blue; he can't go anywhere without her following!
She'll be at the Ice Rink keeping an eye on Old Greg to make sure that he's keeping his spandex on and her wedding of the century in Arizona (that hasn't been mentioned for a while) still happens.

They managed to avoid the Strictly affair curse, but I bet those at Dancing on Ice are mad shaggers 😂

• Haha

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Not sure that Susan should be at the pride of Britain awards… what if there was someone there in a wheelchair or who was black or had an Indian accent? 🙃

FakeSmile

VIP Member
WHO in their right mind is asking for more #eggies and how are Daphne’s parents not concerned about strangers asking to see more of their child?

Did someone say death threats?? *tumbleweed*

• Heart

Lipsofchicken

Christ alive.
Beggies is such a massive cringe fest!!!

poor child being treated like a puppet and their staged acting is SHIT

• Heart

Happyparrot

Elemis are working with her and so are many other brands. I don’t understand why Clemmie Hooper was cancelled for writing something racist but Susie manages to get away with her racist tweets?? These companies couldn’t care less

TheGreatestShowman

Chatty Member
Totally !!
I hope that anyone who believed the “death threat” stories has now realised it was a complete over exaggeration to take the heat away from the unforgivable twitter comments she made. She is such a horror.

mrtumble

VIP Member
I don’t understand her story. ‘We paid for a car they didn’t deliver until the hour it was meant to arrive’. So it did arrive? I’m confused. Am I missing something 😂
I'm assuming she's missed half the sentence out there. Did she mean to say it didn't arrive at all and Cinch didn't let them know it wasn't coming until the hour it was meant to arrive?

Otherwise she's just described perfect customer service 🤣

• Haha

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Does he mean what I think he means? I honestly feel sick 🤢🤢

View attachment 2910429
Of course he does. He’s hideous but thinks he’s hilarious.
---
Last week Begory was laid up showing us his stomach wound telling us how hard recovery was - now he's humping huge play equipment around. Which is it to be??
It’s got to be the fastest recovery known to man. The huge drama he made it out to be, followed by flying out to Turkey and swimming in the sea, now this. He must think we’re stupid.
I’m not denying he had surgery, but he definitely ramped it up by 600% for the sympathy (media attention)

Reactions: 8

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
My first thought was ‘he’s not injured, he just knows he isn’t going to win’
Can’t be seen to be anything less than his gold medal winning, Olympian, MBE self!
This way he’ll be able to convince himself that he would’ve won, he just didn’t get the chance to.
I wonder what reality show he’ll rock up on next.

Starry_eyed_pie

Chatty Member
Wait so I'm confused. He 'basically gave himself a c-section' as in ripped his stomach open (blood, stitches, the works)?
Or he's pulled some muscles and has a hernia. Not denying that would be painful, but hardly a C-section.

bimini

I thought he was upset with his MBE because it’s the shittest one and both Jess Ennis and Moe Farah have got the next one up. Even the queen must have been able to see what a knob Greg is and given him the lowly one!

• Haha

Bubble2202

Honestly the dog crate thing boils my piss. The absolute stereotype of - "my dog just bit out of nowhere and now we are going to abandon it"
It's so rarely out of nowhere.. it's because idiots do shit like this that the dog tolerates until one day it won't. Poor baby.

• Heart

Pastabake

What the ful**k is that smear story? She's so entitled, how dare the free screening get in the way of her combat class! Also maybe there is such a wait because the NHS is under massive strain and lots of people waste time and appointments by not turning up!!!

Also, imagine talking about smear tests and not mentioning 'I of course didn't cancel because they are important and save lives"!!! She is so insufferable.

• Heart