Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

weeweegie

VIP Member
Complains school is ensuring kids know maths. Her followers sympathise. She says no, OBVIOUSLY golden child knows times tables and will pass the test with flying colours, she doesn’t need any comments etc.

SO WHAT WAS THE POINT SUSAN?

I’m sure she’d be the first one to complain if they weren’t teaching and double checking!

Susan knows best - she went to grammar school, after all.
She has an A level in Dance so she is far more qualified in primary teaching than primary teachers. Can’t believe you forgot that, tut tut.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
Smug face “MY elf is better than yours. We don’t do naughty, I don’t get it”
Seriously Holy Sue, have a day off! Laugh a minute in the Beggerford house hold! Reminds me of those parents who wouldn’t let their kids watch Grange Hill in case their kids became corrupted 🙄

• Haha

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
Imagine naming the company. Then she said it wasn’t their fault. Poor guy.

Get off the gram and tidy the glass up you fanny.

pixieroo

Chatty Member
The story he’s just posted is ridiculous. Trying to drum up speculation and engagement by not fully explaining what’s going on. While clearly walking around at home in a dressing gown so it’s not like he’s being kept in hospital in a life or death situation. What a joke! He needs some life perspective.
"My stomach is not in a good way at all"

I think if something was wrong with your actual stomach you should be in hospital and maybe not at home. The wording is just (IMO) more dramatic than needs be. And why does he need to wait for a plan to fix his 'stomach' to say what happened to him? What a Drama Llama.

weeweegie

VIP Member
Ok, we need to add Susie having a poem ‘published’ 😅 in a poetry book aged 9 on to her A Level in Dance to her list of qualifications and life achievements 😂

Also, the way she goes on about behind the scenes of influencers ‘in case you were wondering’ type of statements just gives me the ick (as the kids like to say these days). She is just so full of her own importance and genuinely seems to think she’s a cut above everyone else. Go and get a job luv, no one cares what you think about anything 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
FFS Beg. No one cares about your embarrassing ice skating! And now you’ve dragged it out for a week, no one cares about your injury. It’s faded into all the other injuries you’ve had along with all your other attempts to be famous. We’re bored babes. BORED

Her autism stuff is behind a paywall so she can monetise and make a profit it from it. So condescending to try to claim otherwise
Why anyone would pay for ‘autism content’ from her is beyond me. She hasn’t addressed her internalised ableism (which screams out from her posts), and there are numerous adult autistics who have lived experience and insight. I know where I’d rather my money went!

Also, maybe the EHCP request would have been accepted if she’d actually listened to other parents rather than announcing she knew it all and then starting a bloody newsletter!

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
Anyone else find it really disrespectful that Beg doesn’t shower after the show (as he has all that fake tan on), when he stays in a hotel and leaves sweaty tan stains all over the sheets? I mean no one wants to see that - it’s revolting. I’d be mortified if I left a hotel bed in that state!

• Sick
  • Wow

pixieroo

Chatty Member
Usually just lurk in here but just seen his latest story... Still deliberately milking it, but now drip feeding that it needs to be "sewn up"

My husband's guess, "maybe he was doing one of those moves where his partner puts her skate between his legs and its sliced a ball off" :LOL:

Attachments

• Haha

bimini

Sorry if someone else has said this in the past but Greg’s insta bio says master chef winner 2019 and I have second hand embarrassment 😂😂 he really hasn’t achieved anything else in those four years?
Well he did beat renowned chefs such as Neil razor Ruddock and someone from Geordie Shore so it’s pretty hard to top.

• Haha

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
All of the mum instahuns (with younger kids) make me roll my eyes and laugh, especially the overconfident ones and the ones who ‘gentle parent’ (eg Susie). I’d like them to come back when their youngest is in their tweens or teens, let’s see how much ‘better’ than other people you are then, or how much more you think you know.
she’s a prick and Rex and Milo will be vaping by the time they’re 10.

• Haha

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
Susan, why are you ‘stumped’? Shouldn’t you be just teaching your kids that punching, hitting etc is NOT acceptable in any situation? No distinction between boys and girls. Are you saying if he has a problem at school with a boy, then he should be allowed or it would be acceptable to retaliate? Gawd you are stupid.

Imagine having so little in your life that your first thought when injured is ‘how can I get money and ‘Fame’ from this?’ And Susan is even worse. Living vicariously through someone else’s injury for clicks 😂

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Like people from school who’d change their Facebook name to Becky Smith BA (Hons). It was always the ones who had a Third in Applied Pigeon Kicking from the University of Blackpool Pier as well.
Or as an example, those who put their maiden name as well as married name such as -

Zara Stone (was Bradford)

No one gives a fuck 🤣

• Haha

mrtumble

VIP Member
The pair of them wind me up. She's supposedly had death threats and was so desperately worried about her children, but not worried enough to not post photos of them when she wants to make money. And also not worried enough to not post the name of her child's school to the internet. And having posted the name of the school, rather than be devastated that she made such an error and grateful that people were concerned enough to let her know, she's bitching that people had the audacity to message her to tell her.

• Heart

bimini

So Daphne is starting nursery so the ‘we don’t cover her face because she’s always with one of us’ ain’t gonna fly anymore. It’s her only content though except for her pound shop observational comedy routines. She’s gonna have to either have another child, be a hypocrite and continue to show Daphne, or actually get a job.

• Haha

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
To add, who the hell are they to tell others who and what they get paid to advertise when Beg will turn up tho the opening of an envelope and Susan will take money from any company that will have her.

FakeSmile

VIP Member
It truly baffles me. When I had hyperemesis I didn’t for one second think to get my phone out to record myself. I was literally just trying to get through each minute of the day.