Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
A ruptured spleen is life threatening and he would’ve been operated upon immediately. The risk of bleeding to death is enormous.
Depending on grade some can be managed conservatively but would probably have to remain in hospital for observation serial scanning, so yes prob not

Reactions: 1

Runninggirl

So he slid on his stomach on the ice and gave himself a hernia. How does that even happen? Can anyone explain?

Elegant Tits

Did he say something the other day about being stitched up? Or have I imagined that? He’s such a drama queen. Either say what’s happened or shut up about it!

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
Good spot! Do you know which one? I know the area well but didn’t pick up that’s where she was…one of the private schools?
I don’t know. Just noticed from the road sign that it was Bedford but I wouldn’t surprise me if it was Bedford Modern.

Of course Fulbrook is too good for them 🤣

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
I bet she hates it that the hosts of the show never speak to her on camera like the other more well known partners etc !!
I wonder if she doesn’t do it deliberately - she’s said before she doesn’t feel comfortable at red carpet events, on TV etc. Clearly she enjoys the money/lifestyle, but she definitely has self-esteem issues. I assume that’s why they drafted in Judge Rinder yesterday! Same happened with Strictly, I think (she was in pre-recorded VTs but didn’t speak live on camera).