Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RunRunRun

Chatty Member
I’ve just seen an advert for dancing on ice…Begg had his name as ‘Greg Rutherford MBE’ on the screen. What a knob. It’s not something I’ve ever seen, people don’t tend to use MBE after their name on tv. It’s hardly a knighthood.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

bimini

It’s not really an article, it’s a poorly written, hypocritical as fuck ad that some train company has paid the guardian to have in there. Trying to sell this as ‘I’ve written an article for the guardian’ is frankly ridiculous and anyone with an ounce knowledge about print media would be eye rolling.

The gumption of Susie Verrill ‘educating’ anyone about environmental impacts and sustainability is laughable. She likes encouraging fast fashion and ‘buys clothes I’ll never wear’, travelling back and forth to Arizona and driving or being driven Milton Keynes in 4x4s. Of all the sanctimonious bullshit smh.

Susie has written an article for the Guardian. The same woman that posted then deleted her racist, ableist tweets is writing wholesome accounts about her train travel for a newspaper that describes its values as ‘honesty, integrity, courage, fairness, and a sense of duty to the reader and the community’

• Haha

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
ANSWER THE PHONE DO UOU KNOW WHO I AM?

Seriously-that’s very frightening but instead of posting on Instagram, and if one company aren’t picking up the phone I’d be trying to find an emergency number who can come out and sort it temporarily!

bimini

kind of ruins the quaint sincere brooding artist impression, knowing that she’s spent time propping up her iPhone against a mug to film herself pretending to paint for 40 seconds then gone back to get it and upload to the gram 🙄. Such pick me vibes.

• Haha

Happyparrot

I’m always flabbergasted by the overconfidence and entitlement of Susie. Imagine thinking that because you’ve experienced your own family dynamics AND chatted to friends about something you’re now an expert and cannot be proven wrong.
She doesn’t have two girls but is an expert.
Her daughter is a toddler but still, she’s an expert.
She only has her own individual experiences and the opinions of some friends but she’s still an expert.

Perhaps Rex’s autism comes from Susie? I’m not saying that all autistic people think that they’re experts or are patronising, condescending twits because they’re certainly not.
But she can be so arsey when she’s challenged or people disagree and she has strong opinions which seems fixed. Perhaps rigid thinking and defiance which are autistic traits 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
Probably seen that Greg James’ dog has been treated by the Supervet who then made a video about it, but I’m pretty sure the treatment was actually paid for!

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Where’s my update, Gregory? I’ve thought about nothing else all day and all you can give me is ‘off to see a man about a scalpel’.

• Haha

Happyparrot

It’s not really an article, it’s a poorly written, hypocritical as fuck ad that some train company has paid the guardian to have in there. Trying to sell this as ‘I’ve written an article for the guardian’ is frankly ridiculous and anyone with an ounce knowledge about print media would be eye rolling.

The gumption of Susie Verrill ‘educating’ anyone about environmental impacts and sustainability is laughable. She likes encouraging fast fashion and ‘buys clothes I’ll never wear’, travelling back and forth to Arizona and driving or being driven Milton Keynes in 4x4s. Of all the sanctimonious bullshit smh.
Exactly! Don’t know what’s more galling - the tweets or the hypocrisy of telling us all she’s saving the planet, travelling by train, when in fact she loves a good push of fast fashion and consumerism. What are her values exactly.

FakeSmile

VIP Member
She used to let Rex run around a building site bare foot, she’s not exactly known for wise decisions.

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
Or as an example, those who put their maiden name as well as married name such as -

Zara Stone (was Bradford)

No one gives a fuck 🤣
Or who out their middle initial in like Donald J Trump
---
I’ve just seen an advert for dancing on ice…Begg had his name as ‘Greg Rutherford MBE’ on the screen. What a knob. It’s not something I’ve ever seen, people don’t tend to use MBE after their name on tv. It’s hardly a knighthood.
I’m in team Benjamin Zephaniah
here and I wouldn’t accept anything that’s associated with the British Empire and slavery

• Heart

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
Needs money AND the attention. I expect he’ll be wearing his eggies t shirts for the media interviews. It’s going to be a looong couple of months!

• Haha
  • Sick

Happyparrot

No career? She was an office junior at Nuts for 3 weeks AND she once thought about writing a children’s book, so…
You’re forgetting she spent a period of time doing some admin which qualified her as a probate genealogist.
Also, having been one of the first women to ever give birth and raise three children, she is now a bonafide parenting expert.

• Haha

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
Don’t even start with that peasants.

Such a fragile ego that she cannot take any criticism so has to justify why she has blue roll and not tea towels. And the guilt trip - it was for the dogs.
Seriously-who cares?!

• Haha