Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
Poor Susan. Three kids that she chose to have wake up and ruin HER quiet hour! She’d better put her big girl pants on because Beg is going to be training for DOI a lot so cue more ‘sad solo parenting’ faces.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Lalalala1212

So Daphne is in pre school now so away from their care (wasn’t that why they stopped showing the boys allegedly) but still being filmed for eggies content (just typing eggies gives me the ick fyi)

• Haha

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
That poor puppy. Crates should be a dogs ‘safe’ space. Kids should not be allowed anywhere near when a dog takes itself to that safe/quiet space.
---
So you can’t phone, website not working, not willing to physically go? email ❌Message on social media ❌Or tag them in an Instagram story in order to get a freebie✅

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
Is he just going to do reality show after reality show now then. It’ll be SAS who dares wins next.
Prepare for Greg being on DOI to be Susie’s whole personality for the next few months.

• Haha

Happyparrot

She’ll be on nowhere near that. There will be numbers that are dormant etc. Plus the figures quoted don’t add up. 4,000 X £5 is £20k, x 12 is £240k. I imagine a huge number follow for free content. Still think any money she earns is a scam. She has no knowledge or qualifications. Apart from that all important dance A Level.
Hang on you’re doing her a disservice. She has taught Latin AND is the first woman to have had three children and to breastfeed. We can’t take that away from her.

• Haha

TheGreatestShowman

Chatty Member
She will be hanging around that ice rink everyday, in desperate hope of being filmed during the rehearsals. She did the same when he was on strictly.

Reactions: 10

bimini

The overacted facial expressions, the spikey hand-gestures, the pretend kids tv presenter voice, the massive fake teeth, the exploitation of her children . It’s Susie Verrill doing an insta #ad.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Happyparrot

Know what’s easier Suze? Support a ceasefire and say nothing more about it. That’s it. Just shut the fuck up.
Exactly. She’s like the bossy kid in the playground except now she has her Instagram page to tell everyone what’s what. Instagram is perfect for her and she loves a bit of passive aggressive lecturing.

armyofone

'2 out of 3 pregnancies' sure she made out she was unwell with them all? Happy to be proved wrong just sure she's always stated this 🤔

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
Having the boys filmed for Dancing on Ice IN THEIR ACTUAL HOME but ‘still won’t be showing them on social media’
Make it make sense.

• Haha

Happyparrot

So Baby Reindeer has harrowing rape scenes which (understandably) Susie didn’t want to watch. I just don’t understand why we need a stern ticking off because some poor soul was upset by her post. She passively aggressively reminds us that she doesn’t have to digest others trauma. Fair enough. But the point she was trying to make is ruined by her snarky, mean girl delivery. Telling rape victims that ‘I’m really sorry BUT…’ shows her total lack of sensitivity

• Heart

Bumblebee2019

The story he’s just posted is ridiculous. Trying to drum up speculation and engagement by not fully explaining what’s going on. While clearly walking around at home in a dressing gown so it’s not like he’s being kept in hospital in a life or death situation. What a joke! He needs some life perspective.

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
For someone that doesnt show the boys for their privacy, in the last few days she’s given away the general location, and enough info for people to figure out exactly what school Milo is going to next. If I’d had death threats about my kids I’d never be giving out a single piece of info about them again.

SmeatonsStar

Also, the ‘eggies’ announcement 🤢 Who are all these people messaging to ask when the next episode will be out?!
Beggy Greg & Satsuma Suse are the *only* people asking about version #686 of ‘man cooks eggs for gurning child whilst talking in a baby voice’.

• Haha

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
My husband had a groin op last year. I work. We have kids. There was no drama in terms of organisation. What does she need to do ? She doesn’t have a job
Also she said she had so many things to do yesterday and had a child off school poorly, but her next story was that she’d been to the gym. Is that being busy? Or just entitled and deluded?

• Heart