Susie Verrill #9 Still not married to an OLYMPIC CHAMPION

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The skylight exploding sounds horrendous and doesn’t bear thinking about that the children could have been sat there…BUT if bits are still falling is it really one of your first thoughts to post on instagram?
I thought this- ‘quick! something terrible has happened! Whip out the phone and post it to Instagram!’

Reactions: 6
ANSWER THE PHONE DO UOU KNOW WHO I AM?

Seriously-that’s very frightening but instead of posting on Instagram, and if one company aren’t picking up the phone I’d be trying to find an emergency number who can come out and sort it temporarily!

Reactions: 9
And no-one dare to tell her to be careful with the shards of glass! (And I know she would be that rude even if she hadn’t just had a big shock).

Reactions: 5
Pass agg Sue has yet another reason to tell well-meaning people off on the internet 🙄 Sensibly mentioning this guy might not be working on a Sunday is perceived as a ‘slur’ 🤦‍♀️ The woman is so entitled

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Think my priority would be to clean it up, tape bin bags or similar over the gap to stop any birds flying in, then calling an emergency glazier. Not posting endless rants on insta to destroy someone’s business. But then I’m not a fame hungry head.

Reactions: 15
Is she that bleeping pathetic that she’s expecting the people of Instagram to sort her problem out? If there are shards of glass constantly falling keep away and call an emergency glazier. Assuming she knows how to Google?
She should know by now that if she posts something then people will respond. She’s got a real problem with being wrong/told what to do.

Reactions: 9
Pass agg Sue has yet another reason to tell well-meaning people off on the internet 🙄 Sensibly mentioning this guy might not be working on a Sunday is perceived as a ‘slur’ 🤦‍♀️ The woman is so entitled
She sure knows what a slur is, racist that she is

Reactions: 6
Beg’s DMs are open to Hello/OK/Daily Fail etc (for a few he will talk about his new death experience and how the window company wouldn’t answer the phone and now he can’t film eggies…..).

They may think I’m mean for taking the piss but they do ask for it with their dramatic, passage, Begory behaviour.

But yes thank goodness no one got hurt.

Imagine naming the company. Then she said it wasn’t their fault. Poor guy.

Get off the gram and tidy the glass up you fanny.

Reactions: 12
‘All being sorted tomorrow’
Yes which always would’ve been the case you absolute twit. Poor guy had just landed from holiday!

Reactions: 13
‘All being sorted tomorrow’
Yes which always would’ve been the case you absolute twit. Poor guy had just landed from holiday!
duck sake give him a hot minute to get off the plane and have a life for duck sake. It’s not like it’s raining in the countryside Milton Keynes today.

I am literally crying at her saying "just wanted to state none of this is THEIR fault". So why put on Instagram naming them and asking if people can get in touch with them? She posted three stories basically laying into them and then once she actually speaks to them she's oh so knowledgeable about why it happened, she was never victimising the company, in fact she makes it out as if her FOLLOWERS were.

They probably got the skylight gifted in the first place.

Reactions: 13
None of the skylight issue had to be shared on social media.
They have shared it as in the moment they felt angry and wanted to blame and shame the poor fitters!
It is how these impatient petulant numbskulls deal with issues. Horrors.

I am literally crying at her saying "just wanted to state none of this is THEIR fault". So why put on Instagram naming them and asking if people can get in touch with them? She posted three stories basically laying into them and then once she actually speaks to them she's oh so knowledgeable about why it happened, she was never victimising the company, in fact she makes it out as if her FOLLOWERS were.

They probably got the skylight gifted in the first place.
This is probably why she couldn't just ring another emergency glazier, and had to harass someone just coming off his holidays. Doesn't want to pay a penny, despite the safety of her children :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
also rather than clean it up for the safety of children and pets - post 17 Instagram stories about it

Reactions: 2
FFS. Jump on the birth trauma bandwagon!

Her birth story is almost exactly the same as mine. Except i trusted the professionals to do what was necessary to get baby out safely. You need to use suction/forceps? Go for it. Not oh I’m not sure because I really didn’t want you to use those and I’ve heard some second hand horror stories.
Also of note-her birth plan said ‘don’t let me die and don’t talk about the Olympics’. Mine said ‘deliver the baby safely.’ See the difference?
Saying the day you have birth was the worst day of your life is awful. Imagine being that child and reading that.

Child birth is a risky business. Many mothers would die in childbirth in years gone by and it’s thanks to medical advances that it’s rare now.

Also she’s said in the past that she didn’t bond with her first born and it was only when he started ‘giving back’ when he started smiling etc was when she felt ‘a gush of love’. She’s incredibly self centred!

FFS. Jump on the birth trauma bandwagon!

Her birth story is almost exactly the same as mine. Except i trusted the professionals to do what was necessary to get baby out safely. You need to use suction/forceps? Go for it. Not oh I’m not sure because I really didn’t want you to use those and I’ve heard some second hand horror stories.
Also of note-her birth plan said ‘don’t let me die and don’t talk about the Olympics’. Mine said ‘deliver the baby safely.’ See the difference?
Saying the day you have birth was the worst day of your life is awful. Imagine being that child and reading that.

Child birth is a risky business. Many mothers would die in childbirth in years gone by and it’s thanks to medical advances that it’s rare now.

Also she’s said in the past that she didn’t bond with her first born and it was only when he started ‘giving back’ when he started smiling etc was when she felt ‘a gush of love’. She’s incredibly self centred!
so traumatic she did an OK MAGAZINE shoot a couple of days later…

Reactions: 7
‘The epidural was put in wrong’

No. They don’t always work. It’s tricky. I had one for my third child (actually got to the hospital in time). It didn’t fully work. It happens.

Reactions: 1