Susie Verrill #9 Still not married to an OLYMPIC CHAMPION

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Assume it relates to the dog being ill. Which is tit, but god they love attention. Hoping for a DM article about their tough time no doubt.

Reactions: 1
Whooping cough? I get some adults weren’t vaccinated due to scepticism in the 80s and 90s but is Daphne not vaccinated if she ‘apparently’ doesn’t have it?

Wouldn’t be surprised if they are a bit anti vax - Susan clearly knows more than the experts.

Reactions: 3
If Greg has whooping cough and Daphne doesn't, isn't it best to keep her away from him? No vaccination is 100% I wouldn't be taking the risk

Reactions: 4
If Greg has whooping cough and Daphne doesn't, isn't it best to keep her away from him? No vaccination is 100% I wouldn't be taking the risk
Common sense is not a strong point!

Anyhoo! Susan has had her nails done so at least she’s ticked the ‘self care’ box

• Haha
Don’t even start with that peasants.

Such a fragile ego that she cannot take any criticism so has to justify why she has blue roll and not tea towels. And the guilt trip - it was for the dogs.
Seriously-who cares?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think if my child thought I’d said ‘get in there or die’ whenever we were late on the school run I’d feel massive guilt - but not our Susan! More worried about what the teachers think 🤔

Reactions: 2
Last week Begory was laid up showing us his stomach wound telling us how hard recovery was - now he's humping huge play equipment around. Which is it to be??

Reactions: 6
Does he mean what I think he means? I honestly feel sick 🤢🤢

View attachment 2910429
Of course he does. He’s hideous but thinks he’s hilarious.
---
Last week Begory was laid up showing us his stomach wound telling us how hard recovery was - now he's humping huge play equipment around. Which is it to be??
It’s got to be the fastest recovery known to man. The huge drama he made it out to be, followed by flying out to Turkey and swimming in the sea, now this. He must think we’re stupid.
I’m not denying he had surgery, but he definitely ramped it up by 600% for the sympathy (media attention)

Reactions: 7
As always … people who brag about their s xx life have a rubbish one … 🤪

• Haha