Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'd have disappeared from social media never to be seen again, but it's probably a lot easier to carry on sharing your poorly disguised kids when you made the death threats up to garner maximum sympathy when you were outted as a massive racist/ableist/xenophobe... 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sad thing is she’s still had some decent ads in the last year 🫠

Reactions: 2

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
My guess is that he’s had a traumatic abdominal injury caused by a fall. Possibly ruptured spleen? May not need surgery but may need something interventional. The only reason he’s not saying what is wrong - he absolutely knows the diagnosis- is that he’s probably selling to a magazine or newspaper. I expect the interview and photoshoot is tomorrow so will be able to say.
A ruptured spleen is life threatening and he would’ve been operated upon immediately. The risk of bleeding to death is enormous.

NosyWelshCow

She’s very quiet, we haven’t had a weekly nail update!

hyperemesis pregnancy announcement coming soon?

• Sick

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
Good old Susan - on the (not so subtle) beg! Bloom stays-did you hear? Susan and the OLYMPIC CHAMPION are looking to entertain and have a free weekend away…..

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
This! None of my births were totally straightforward and the first one was instrumental and I had a manual evacuation of a retained placenta and associated blood loss but I wouldn’t say it was traumatic!Labour is not without its risks and we need to be more realistic that there may not be time to put your hypo birthing tape on, fill the pool, light eleveny billion scented candles etc etc and the important thing is a healthy baby. Maybe I’m being harsh as Im also in healthcare and have witnessed truly harrowing things. I think it’s quite trendy now to talk about birth trauma (See Louise from MIC - who sounds like she’s genuinely had a really tough time).I suspect Susie is one of those people who have always had it worse than you, or is better at everything than you. Plus she’ll do anything for exposure.
I’m a midwife so I’m probably sensitive about this but I remember her posting her story before and it sounded relatively normal? Yes it’s hard and instrumental births, epidurals have their problems but has she read some of the actual trauma people have been through with bad outcomes?

She even paid privately for an elective c section after that and still had things to moan about.

Can’t see her comments though presume the stories have expired?

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
The pair of them wind me up. She's supposedly had death threats and was so desperately worried about her children, but not worried enough to not post photos of them when she wants to make money. And also not worried enough to not post the name of her child's school to the internet. And having posted the name of the school, rather than be devastated that she made such an error and grateful that people were concerned enough to let her know, she's bitching that people had the audacity to message her to tell her.
Also it doesn’t take a genius to work out which school they’re at. There are two within a similar distance and you can which one by her school run stories

Reactions: 1

bimini

Her veneers are so massive and don’t look like they fit quite right. It’s quite striking. I wonder if that’s why she’s a bit lispy.

Reactions: 1