Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

belle0610

Chatty Member
Wonder why she’s looking at schools in Bedford…there’s a perfectly good middle school down the road
Good spot! Do you know which one? I know the area well but didn’t pick up that’s where she was…one of the private schools?

Reactions: 1

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
She looks amazing… she is very pretty but she does say in comments it’s been filtered
I don’t get their posing for a couples photo with a clearly distressed Daphne - they’re both giggling and thinking it’ll make funny content for Instagram at the expense of an overtired, dysregulated toddler.
Poor Daphne. They’re a pair of pricks.

BubblesJones

Wait, she's been doing that crocodile project for days and even went to Hobbycraft after her London trip was cancelled (sure Jan) and that's the best they can do?!

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
Anyone think they were on their way to Lapland when the car broke down? Seemed like they were on the beg for replacement tickets
Yeah seems like they were, and they will probably get them as well. No idea why they were in a hire car though! Don’t they have a car each?

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
‘The epidural was put in wrong’

No. They don’t always work. It’s tricky. I had one for my third child (actually got to the hospital in time). It didn’t fully work. It happens.

Cup of tea and a scroll

So I haven’t been on here (or insta) in a reaaaaaaaaaly long time. But what’s the autism on substack thing on her bio? Suddenly some sort of expert? Pray tell

bimini

putting up videos of her 3 year old child dancing in her underwear on her public account is next level. Is she that fucking stupid or does her need for CoNtEnT override her child’s safety and privacy. I really hope it’s the former.

bimini

She’ll be on nowhere near that. There will be numbers that are dormant etc. Plus the figures quoted don’t add up. 4,000 X £5 is £20k, x 12 is £240k. I imagine a huge number follow for free content. Still think any money she earns is a scam. She has no knowledge or qualifications. Apart from that all important dance A Level.
Oh yeah you’re right. Sorry about my terrible maths!! I don’t know how Substack works. Does she do any free content?

Runninggirl

We got our car from Cinch. Absolutely no problems whatsoever but I don’t suppose they want messages like that.