Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
He was on national TV, albeit briefly. And of course there was a clip of Daphne (from last week’s Eggies 🤢) telling Greg his bum was sticking out, which was clearly scripted/set up.
So much for living in fear.

Reactions: 2

belle0610

Chatty Member
She probably only told her substack subscribers
---
I don’t know. Just noticed from the road sign that it was Bedford but I wouldn’t surprise me if it was Bedford Modern.

Of course Fulbrook is too good for them 🤣
Hmm Bedford modern assessments are next weekend…Bedford school had an “activity morning” yesterday and assessments tomorrow

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Surely, as a responsible parent, you just teach your kids that you shouldn't hit ANYONE? You don't need to get all nuanced about it at that age. It's wrong, tell an adult if someone hits you, don't hit back... basic parenting. She's made herself look an absolute twat.
I mean, I’m not sure she needed any help in that department…

• Haha

bimini

she has been the breadwinner for a while. I don’t know about post being outed for her terrible views but prior to that, she made more money from influencing than Greg did for his #ads and public appearances.
---
she has been the breadwinner for a while. I don’t know about post being outed for her terrible views but prior to that, she made more money from influencing than Greg did for his #ads and public appearances .

bimini

Anyone see the photo she’s talking about where she showed the kids school?
I saw it, it just had the schools name next to Milo’s name under the poem.

I don’t really get the Miro Rutherforf thing though, either the kid referred to himself as Miro throughout the poem or there was a typo at each mention of his name 🤷🏿‍♀️

FakeSmile

VIP Member
Well, her CV includes:
Latin teacher
Dancer
Genealogist
Journalist for Nuts magazine

And since then she’s gone on to become:
Professional mother of not two but THREE children
Professional pregnant person and breastfeeder
Expert of all things
Now now let’s not downplay the dance. She got an A* at A Level don’t you know

• Haha

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
Susan will never know how ridiculous she sounds when inserting Latin words in to a sentence which make sense but are not necessary and definitely not how she would speak. I’m not sure Latin is used much in Deal.

Oh well, all that ‘Latin teaching’ must come in handy!

I wonder how many ‘panicked messages’ she actually had?

• Haha

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
I think he wants olympic bars and plates so he can do his ugly power cleans and drop the bar. Then he’ll go on to his weird weighted step up thing and 3/4 depth half arsed squats and start he squatted 200kg

weeweegie

VIP Member
She is so bloody cheeky and rude. And yes, an authority on bloody everything 🙄 can’t stand folk like that.