Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
Why tf give her a #ad for a brand who’s isp is being environmentally conscious. She doesn’t give a fuck about the environment. She drives gas guzzling 4x4s around Milton Keynes, her profile tag says the 2 things she likes are flying back and forth to Arizona and buying clothes she’ll never wear, both of which are terrible for the environment. It’s just shit influencer recruitment and reflects badly on the brand.
It’s literally a mile from hers to Nonna’s / Tesco and while I can’t be completely sure, im pretty sure she doesn’t walk or cycle there.

Reactions: 1

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
She has over 4k people paying £5/month, that’s £720,000/year! I don’t know how much Substack take but that is tidy!
They take 10%, so they’re making £72k from her and she’s still making £648,000 a year before tax. That’s crazy.

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
Wonder why she’s looking at schools in Bedford…there’s a perfectly good middle school down the road

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
I think he wants olympic bars and plates so he can do his ugly power cleans and drop the bar. Then he’ll go on to his weird weighted step up thing and 3/4 depth half arsed squats and start he squatted 200kg
What he needs is a good PT to coach him. There’re loads around but of course…they need to be up to Olympic champion training standard

weeweegie

VIP Member
She’s definitely trolling us with her constant references to liking the colour brown 🤎💩 😂 I’m here for it Susie keep ‘em comin’ 😁

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
Beg, now realising that his dreams of fame and attention are diminishing, has now activated ‘tiger parent’. He will live vicariously through his kids…