Susie Verrill #9 Still not married to an OLYMPIC CHAMPION

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loveholidays tho - itā€™s hardly Kuoni eh Suz??

No shade on anyone using them - I am for a trip in Nov, but clearly the high end ads have dried up!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The twit has probably got covid. Losing sense of smell and taste and he sounds like he has covid. Daphne with a temp of 39 too. Covid tests arenā€™t picking up new strains. We all had it a few weeks ago and all tests negative but weā€™ve had covid before and it was exactly the same. I expect heā€™s got something on this week he doesnā€™t want to miss.

Reactions: 6
So Baby Reindeer has harrowing rape scenes which (understandably) Susie didnā€™t want to watch. I just donā€™t understand why we need a stern ticking off because some poor soul was upset by her post. She passively aggressively reminds us that she doesnā€™t have to digest others trauma. Fair enough. But the point she was trying to make is ruined by her snarky, mean girl delivery. Telling rape victims that ā€˜Iā€™m really sorry BUTā€¦ā€™ shows her total lack of sensitivity

• Heart
Reactions: 10
ā€˜I thought weā€™d all use common senseā€™
Some of her points are valid but she makes zero sense when she says we all entitled to our own opinions, yet is moaning because someone aired their opinion.

Sheā€™s obviously feeling very smug about the recent weight loss posing in her Ā£135 swimsuit šŸ™„ on her ā€˜ask and ye shall receiveā€™ free holiday

Reactions: 6
Itā€™s horrible having a sick pet and I do understand them wanting a second opinion, but the only reason heā€™s taken this to Instagram is to get a freebie. Theyā€™ve obviously been told how much it would cost if the dog was operated on as itā€™s a big op. Maybe not insured?
Otherwise wouldnā€™t you do some research and just book in to see someone!

Reactions: 3
Probably seen that Greg Jamesā€™ dog has been treated by the Supervet who then made a video about it, but Iā€™m pretty sure the treatment was actually paid for!

Reactions: 9
Do what other normal bleeping people do and find another local vet. So obviously begging.

Reactions: 9
ā€œtit time as a familyā€ aka free holiday to Turkey then went straight to CPs
Iā€™m sure things are going on behind the scenes that are difficult but they never ever seem thankful for anything. Constant moaning and drama. Never counting their blessings.

• Heart
Reactions: 8