Susie Verrill #7 Did you know she breastfeeds?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never once, nor have I ever heard a mum friend, refer to breast feeding as ‘boobing’ one’s child. She is so vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have never once, nor have I ever heard a mum friend, refer to breast feeding as ‘boobing’ one’s child. She is so vile.
I breast fed my son until he was 4 (SEND, multiple surgeries to get him through, it worked for us) but no, not once did I boob him. Susan is such a twit.

Reactions: 8
I know a cringey earth mother wannabe type that calls it boobing.

Wondering if there is a correlation between women who do extended breastfeeding & those who also call it boobing.

Based on my highly scientific study of two people.

• Haha

Wondering if there is a correlation between women who do extended breastfeeding & those who also call it boobing.

Not me anyway 🤣 I just call it breastfeeding

Reactions: 1

It’s the way she said to ‘boob’ him…I mean just say feed. I’m not sure why I’m still following her…morbid fascination maybe ?! 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s the way she said to ‘boob’ him…I mean just say feed. I’m not sure why I’m still following her…morbid fascination maybe ?! 😂🙈
maybe for the same reason I do….in case it all kicks off again and the coward takes it to private.

• Haha
It’s very smug. I breastfed my babies but always said I was going to feed them, or I’d just fed them or whatever. Never ever did I need to specify how I’d fed them.

And why does she need to remind us every year that Greg did strictly? Oh, because she’s a show off.

Love that Smug Susie told us how her precious darlings didn’t play computer games though. Queue ad for Nintendo Switch…

Reactions: 6
It’s so cringe that she mentions strictly every year. When she said she studied dance it just made me think…she was jealous of Greg getting to go on it. Pathetic but I think she thinks it should have been her. And posting the smug selfie, ughhhh

Reactions: 4
It’s so cringe that she mentions strictly every year. When she said she studied dance it just made me think…she was jealous of Greg getting to go on it. Pathetic but I think she thinks it should have been her. And posting the smug selfie, ughhhh
dressed up to the nines hoping they’d show her in the audience. She spent her teenage years and early 20s dreaming of being a photographed wag at the rugby world cup and instead the best she got was hovering in the background, trying to get on cameras as the girlfriend of a filler on strictly come dancing 😂😂.

You think Greg would be trying to forget strictly, he was awful (apparently, I didn’t watch it), came somewhere in the middle-ish and had a massive tantrum backstage and had to be restrained by crew over a rumba!! Hardly covered himself with glory.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"Iiii studdddied danceeeee"

You did it at A level, Suze. In 6rh form....
It’s actually embarrassing isn’t it?!

“I studied dance”

No. No Susan, you jumped around your school sports hall for an hour a week when you were 16.

Honestly she’s just pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s talking about how she ‘studied dance’ again :rolleyes:
who in the world except for Suuuusssiiee would refer to doing dance at school as having ‘studied dance’ when they’re in their 30s. I suppose maybe if that was the pinnacle of your achievements, along with being the only person in the world that year to get an A* at English A level.

Reactions: 7
Back to the local garden centre Suz. I bet it’s hardly the celeb wife life you dreamt of!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.