Susie Verrill #7 Did you know she breastfeeds?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friends wife also took dance and english at a level. She’s a massive dick too. Must be something in the combination…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A Milton Keynes charity which makes up boxes for new mums have given her a tour. she’d have loooved that. Such a philanthropist, taking time out of hrr busy schedule doing sweet fa to ‘help’ the little people by strutting around a warehouse in Milton Keynes, like she’s Meghan Markle on a royal visit. #susietheceleb

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
But at the same time, knowing if her racist tweets hadn’t come to light, it could have been something higher profile. Not because she’s famous, or philanthropic, but she’d have been pushy as hell until she got something.

Well as long as the charity doesn’t donate to people from Romania, people from India (especially those with prominent accents), disabled children, black people or anyone who has suffered from burns which affects their appearance. Any other group Susie has publicly ridiculed that I’ve missed?

Reactions: 18
Well as long as the charity doesn’t donate to people from Romania, people from India (especially those with prominent accents), disabled children, black people or anyone who has suffered from burns which affects their appearance. Any other group Susie has publicly ridiculed that I’ve missed?
Guys...she's CHANGED.... remember, she did that whole half arsed apology that she left up for like AGES!! We just all magically forget about it all now...

Reactions: 6
I haven’t looked at her Instagram for ages but I’ve just looked and wow her daughter looks just like her boys. Literally identical, not even a ‘girl version of her brothers’, an actual identical twin

• Haha
dressed up to the nines hoping they’d show her in the audience. She spent her teenage years and early 20s dreaming of being a photographed wag at the rugby world cup and instead the best she got was hovering in the background, trying to get on cameras as the girlfriend of a filler on strictly come dancing 😂😂.

You think Greg would be trying to forget strictly, he was awful (apparently, I didn’t watch it), came somewhere in the middle-ish and had a massive tantrum backstage and had to be restrained by crew over a rumba!! Hardly covered himself with glory.

He wasn’t great, the Jive isn’t an easy dance tbf and you can see where Natalie Lowe padded bits out to try and give him the least amount of dancing. But he was very forgettable and a bit of a dick too if I remember correctly

Reactions: 3
He wasn’t great, the Jive isn’t an easy dance tbf and you can see where Natalie Lowe padded bits out to try and give him the least amount of dancing. But he was very forgettable and a bit of a dick too if I remember correctly

Oh lord, how embarrassing!! Weird they bring it up annually. He’s terrible!! Despite expert coaching from Suuuusiiieee who “studied” dance (and, as an aside, his professional dance partner and show choreographers).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Enjoying Suuuusiiieee’s expert strictly come dancing’s commentary. She studied dance at school guys dont you know, so this ain’t just anyone criticising professional dancers, it’s Susie Verrill grade B AS level dance 2005. I’m surprised they haven’t brought her on as an advisor to the dancers.

also remember when Susie tried to give Greg’s old jazz shoes away as a ‘prize’ as if they would be a coveted item like it was the t-shirt Jimi Hendrix wore at Woodstock.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Enjoying Suuuusiiieee’s expert strictly come dancing’s commentary. She studied dance at school guys dont you know, so this ain’t just anyone criticising professional dancers, it’s Susie Verrill grade B AS level dance 2005. I’m surprised they haven’t brought her on as an advisor to the dancers.

also remember when Susie tried to give Greg’s old jazz shoes away as a ‘prize’ as if they would be a coveted item like it was the t-shirt Jimi Hendrix wore at Woodstock.
Im surprised they haven’t hired Susie as one of the professionals to be honest…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The sound on Greg's 'getting it' story nearly made me bring my lunch back up 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I think Daphne is Rex’s absolute double but OF COURSE she’s Milo’s double.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.