Susie Verrill #6 Calm down Susan, you're hardly Judith Chalmers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It goes quite well with the theme tune to chitty chitty bang bang.

Daphne Annie Arizona, our fine four-fendered friend!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The boys reduced to initials ‘M&R’ in her stories now she has her girl Daphne to take centre stage... Predictable.

Reactions: 2
“I always find the first few months after a C section tricky dressing wise...”

‘always’

‘ALWAYS’

Susie, you have had TWO C secs, one was a week ago, how can you genuinely speak like this is something you’re a seasoned pro at, and somehow fits a cookie cutter model. Every body is different, every woman is different, you are not and never will be the oracle on birthing or parenting.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ok, she is talking about her boobs again and sharing a lovely pic 🤮 giving us a glimpse. Why doesn’t she just do a full frontal naked photo shoot, she is absolutely dying to 😂😂 and the fact she’s going on about dressing for a figure she’s never had before is a humble brag about how slim and hot she was before (and believes that’s who she is, it’s ingrained in her). She doesn’t know how fat people dress, it’s alien to her. She just MUST visit Zara for clothes to make her feel like the sexy and cool mum that she is. Ffs Susan, just slob about in your maternity gear for a bit you idiot!

Also WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE ASKING HER IF SHE WILL SHARE WHAT SHE BUYS?? Who honestly can’t choose post partum clothes without Susie Verrill’s guidance? The answer? Absolutely no one 😂😂😂 she liiiiiieeeeeeeeessssss

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought postpartum clothes were maternity leggings.....

Just me then🤷🏼‍♀️🙈

also please dont pretend you dress in zara everyday when you go NOWHERE of worthy mention. Probably trying to get some freebies (again)

Reactions: 13
I thought postpartum clothes were maternity leggings.....

Just me then🤷🏼‍♀️🙈

also please dont pretend you dress in zara everyday when you go NOWHERE of worthy mention. Probably trying to get some freebies (again)
Not just you! I wore my maternity leggings for almost a year after 🤣 until they got all bobbly haha

You’re right, she is angling for freebies, I hadn’t even thought about that. How very desperate of you Susan!

Reactions: 3
Not just you! I wore my maternity leggings for almost a year after 🤣 until they got all bobbly haha

You’re right, she is angling for freebies, I hadn’t even thought about that. How very desperate of you Susan!
I have birth 14 weeks ago and today I am wearing maternity jeans :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2

Still wearing mine 2.5 years later... 🙊

Reactions: 4
“I always find the first few months after a C section tricky dressing wise...”

‘always’

‘ALWAYS’

Susie, you have had TWO C secs, one was a week ago, how can you genuinely speak like this is something you’re a seasoned pro at, and somehow fits a cookie cutter model. Every body is different, every woman is different, you are not and never will be the oracle on birthing or parenting.
Don't you know, no one else has ever had a C-section. Or boobs while I am at it 🙄

Reactions: 5
I really loved my maternity jeans. So stretchy and comfy. I could be doing with them again with this lockdown belly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.