Susie Verrill #6 Calm down Susan, you're hardly Judith Chalmers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“We had a private room but you plebs who aren’t as rich as me may have to share a ward”. 😂🙄

Ive just seen the posts. They are awful. She's talking those pics with a view of uploading them and blogging. Imagine thinking when your about to meet your new baby "oh I'll take a shot looking down whilst I lie on the table" oh and make sure I get the forceps in. She's so bizzare. C sections are so common we all know someone who's had one why is she acting like she's the first one. And the sarcy bit about the pain of epidural. I really dispise the woman I can't believe I used to like her!!

Reactions: 7
Ive just seen the posts. They are awful. She's talking those pics with a view of uploading them and blogging. Imagine thinking when your about to meet your new baby "oh I'll take a shot looking down whilst I lie on the table" oh and make sure I get the forceps in. She's so bizzare. C sections are so common we all know someone who's had one why is she acting like she's the first one. And the sarcy bit about the pain of epidural. I really dispise the woman I can't believe I used to like her!!
It’s all content innit. She lives for the gram and so does Gregler. It’s so cringe and sad!!

Reactions: 6
Desperate for daily mail coverage.... its been all big tits, nipples, bum shots, and more nipple talk since she had her op.

Good grief Susan, you're such a Karen. You're not hot, you're ugly inside and completely dull on the outside.

Desperate for daily mail coverage.... its been all big tits, nipples, bum shots, and more nipple talk since she had her op.

Good grief Susan, you're such a Karen. You're not hot, you're ugly inside and completely dull on the outside.
You’re so right the chat has been grim.

Also latest stories- did anyone know susie was breastfeeding?

Second also- there is zero point covering Milos face like that, unless the would-be murderers are identifying him by his eyeballs only. Shes slowly inching towards putting them back on the gram, something like ‘why the hell should people stop me sharing what i like’ etc etc

Reactions: 9
Imagine being that desperate that you're stood in a freezing cold park breastfeeding your week old kid, and you get the phone out, angle it, take a photo, then another, all the while breastfeeding, check the photo, make sure it's got enough tit in there and then post it online. Ffs. No. One. Give. A. tit. Karen.

Reactions: 11
She really is desperate with this nipple talk. Why not just put your boobs away once she's finished feeding that leaving them out and taking a photo?

Reactions: 8
Greg posted a picture of Rex with his face visible earlier too so they’re not exactly on the same page with this censoring thing are they? Either show the kids or don’t at all! This weird tactic of covering their eyeballs, then sometimes not bothering at all is pointless and making them (Greg and Susan) look even more idiotic than usual.

Reactions: 10
I just can't believe how many photos there are of her in the hospital, it is absolutely mad! The last thing I would want when I was giving birth was 100 photos of it or if I did take any I certainly wouldn't want anyone to see them. Just strange the need to over share everything these days!
I know, surely the doctors must have been thinking wtaf are these z listers doing

Reactions: 10
He 100% fully rocked up in his entire official Olympics athletes tracksuit, gold medal on, carrying a Union Jack.... the whole lot.
Maybe he thought it would get them a discount because they went PRIVATE don’t you know

“don’t you know who I am”

• Haha
They’re already shortening her name to “Daffy”. Yuck.
"Daffy" as "daft" is what my mum used to say to us when we were little and were being silly.

I really feel like they are going to regret this name choice. They will endlessly be asked if it's because of Bridgerton, and will soon be horrified to discover that 2021 is probably going to produce a profusion of Daphne's. I'm honestly surprised they didn't go for something else. I know she claims to be too highbrow to watch Bridgerton, but I can't shake the image of Susan in a few years time bellowing "DAPHNE!!!! YOU MUST. MAKE. HASTE." as they attempt to corral the 3 kids out the door!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"Daffy" as "daft" is what my mum used to say to us when we were little and were being silly.

I really feel like they are going to regret this name choice. They will endlessly be asked if it's because of Bridgerton, and will soon be horrified to discover that 2021 is probably going to produce a profusion of Daphne's. I'm honestly surprised they didn't go for something else. I know she claims to be too highbrow to watch Bridgerton, but I can't shake the image of Susan in a few years time bellowing "DAPHNE!!!! YOU MUST. MAKE. HASTE." as they attempt to corral the 3 kids out the door!
You can see from all the different cardigan personalisers on insta that names follow trends and Daphne is definitely going to be popular this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.