Susie Verrill #6 Calm down Susan, you're hardly Judith Chalmers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still living in the sweatpants I wore postpartum. Who does she imagine cares about her post birth dress sense?

Could have done without the under boob shot. She doesn't stop going on about her breasts. 🙄

Reactions: 3
Still living in the sweatpants I wore postpartum. Who does she imagine cares about her post birth dress sense?

Could have done without the under boob shot. She doesn't stop going on about her breasts. 🙄
Oh... didn't you know....?? She breastfeeds....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m still wearing on rotation the 7 for £7 giant M&S nickers I packed in my hospital bag, and nursing bras. My child is 5 this summer and I’m not nursing 🥴
Oh once you've tried the big knickers you never go back! And I have sworn I am never going to wear one of those hideous underwired bras ever again! How did I get through the day in so much discomfort!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I was back in my normal clothes almost straight away more luck than effort , however 18 years down the line I wouldn’t say no to a pair of those lovely stretchy maternity jeans #lockdownload

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m still wearing on rotation the 7 for £7 giant M&S nickers I packed in my hospital bag, and nursing bras. My child is 5 this summer and I’m not nursing 🥴
I'm so reluctant to give up the nursing bras, I stopped nursing a few months ago. They're the comfiest bras I own 😂

Reactions: 1
Remember Susie's passive aggressive stories from 20 Nov 2020 where she said that no way would she be allowing her boys to game for a good few years yet #noshade...how's that working out for you Suse?
Yes!! She was typical Susan, saying how her kids wouldn’t be playing games and would be outside frolicking in the fresh air. She always makes a tit of herself, trying to make out she’s better than everyone else. Nothing wrong with gaming (in moderation and age appropriate) I remember thinking it was a stupid thing to say at the time.

Reactions: 17
And I don’t think she’s getting as many big name brands any more either. Also they all seem to be one offs. Possibly because they soon realise she’s a massive racist.

Reactions: 5
Yeah they are all small companies and obviously she’s deleted her apology but it’s still annoying
They may have ‘gifted’ Greg and she’s trying to pass it off as being sent to her.

As an aside, I find using gift as a verb in this sense irksome.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.