Susie Verrill #6 Calm down Susan, you're hardly Judith Chalmers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite a few Australian and American Instamums seem to have named their babies Daphne in the last year or two. Worst one for names is an Australian lady called Georg Woulfe; Her daughters are Winslow and Daphne, and son is Pascal!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Arizona I'm dyiiiing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The only bloody place they go when they leave the house!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ohhhh god just wait for it

“ok guyyyyyys so this may throw up a whole dichotomy of opinions so I hope you respect my position- I’m not going to be able to facilitate anymore questions today about c sections. While I feel astronomically,extraordinarily mortified & sad about this I won’t be perfomative, I have drones circling my house taking aerial photos of my home and where I walk my dog and PEOPLE HAVE SENT DEATH THREATS TO MY CHILDREN!
Death threats that she can’t “facilitate”, remember.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I knew they wouldn’t chose a totally ridiculous middle name for a girl, knew it! I mean, the names don’t flow together very well and Arizona is a bit blah but not cringingly embarrassing like the other two got lumbered with.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I knew they wouldn’t chose a totally ridiculous middle name for a girl, knew it! I mean, the names don’t flow together very well and Arizona is a bit blah but not cringingly embarrassing like the other two got lumbered with.
Yup stuck those two poor boys with mortifying middle names for fun but for a girl showed some restraint. Not surprised at all. Still dressing the boys in leggings and trying desperately to not put them in a gender box meanwhile Daphne is all pink.

Reactions: 11
I always find these gender neutral parents have no intention of being gender neutral they actually just want their boys to wear pink and have long hair. Rarely do you see little girls in ‘boys’ clothes with traditionally short cuts (there are some examples but not many i dont think) if you are really challenging these stereotypes then you would see traditional boys and girls things interchanged between the children. The boys get given dolls because its cool but will she be given action man to play with?
Rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Did she claim they were gender neutral though? Or did she just put them in jazzy ‘not boy’ leggings (according to the daily mail) and have Milos hair long?

Did she claim they were gender neutral though? Or did she just put them in jazzy ‘not boy’ leggings (according to the daily mail) and have Milos hair long?
Sorry thats probably my sloppy terminology, she definitely said she was against wearing what was the ‘norm’. I just find it always seems to go one way- ‘girly’ as oppose to ‘boyish’

Reactions: 1
I saw in her stories the other day that Daphne had ‘sushi’ leggings on that the boys wore so presumably she’s going to dress her in some unisex stuff?

It sounds like one of those Facebook quizzes
“ find your Bridgerton character “
Your first name is your favourite Bridgerton character , your second name is the last place your went on holiday.
Lady Daphne Arizona.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It sounds like one of those Facebook quizzes
“ find your Bridgerton character “
Your first name is your favourite Bridgerton character , your second name is the last place your went on holiday.
Lady Daphne Arizona.
Erm... Rege Center Parcs?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.