Susie Verrill #5 Shopping Guru, very woke. Thank goodness for swipe-ups or she'd be broke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t take an hour out of her super busy schedule to have an iron transfer as recommended by her doctor?

Reactions: 3
She can’t take an hour out of her super busy schedule to have an iron transfer as recommended by her doctor?
She’s just attention seeking again and trying to imply that her pregnancy is just the most stressful complex pregnancy in the entire world ever..... so boring. Like someone earlier said, she’s sure telling us a duck load about this bloody pregnancy for someone who claimed they wouldn’t be sharing anything about it publicly....

Reactions: 12
Salmon, she had to wait NEARLY TWO HOURS, for something that she only needed to be there for an hour for. An unreasonable expectation of a woman this busy and important.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I always find it a bit confusing when the first born doesn't get dad's name as a middle name but a subsequent son does. I'm guessing Andrew, William, and James are grandads/great grandads.
Agreed!
My husband has a generic, non family middle name.
His younger brother has their granddad's name as a middle name.

I didn't realise the Rutherford children have other middle names, thought it was just the qUiRkY ones. At least they will only need them on official forms, and can just use the actual names when they Tell people their full name!!

Reactions: 2
Salmon, she had to wait NEARLY TWO HOURS, for something that she only needed to be there for an hour for. An unreasonable expectation of a woman this busy and important.
Just seen her posts.. Yet more midwife bashing! (can see now why she's opted for sections). And 2 hours Susie? God forbid they are busy doing their JOB. Something you have zero experience of. And exactly... What is she doing instead that makes her so busy. Having Iron transfusions isn't just to give you more energy it's important as it decreases the chance of losing a lot of birth at birth and in the unfortunate chance she has a haemorrhage she'll have more iron stores. But Sus knows best. 👌

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I always find it a bit confusing when the first born doesn't get dad's name as a middle name but a subsequent son does. I'm guessing Andrew, William, and James are grandads/great grandads.
I always wondered why my dad's older brother got my grandads middle name as his middle name, and my dad got his first name- it was years until I realised it was probably because giving the first name to my uncle would have made his initials a word!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I always wondered why my dad's older brother got my grandads middle name as his middle name, and my dad got his first name- it was years until I realised it was probably because giving the first name to my uncle would have made his initials a word!!
You can’t say that and not tell us what word it would have made... Spill!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
ppppft, now some organic skincare brand has teamed up with Susie - do these brands do no background research on the people they work with?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
ppppft, now some organic skincare brand has teamed up with Susie - do these brands do no background research on the people they work with?

Ive messaged them! The last brand I messaged replied instantly and had no idea. This is exactly why she deleted her "apology"

Reactions: 14
Message them with screen shots or links to articles . I’m on the Mrs Meldrum and MOD / HOD threads and most brands take this seriously when shown. Not all sadly.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.