Susie Verrill #5 Shopping Guru, very woke. Thank goodness for swipe-ups or she'd be broke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't see SV page as she blocked me ( for no reason other than checking her stories but not following her) 😂 but just seen Greg's picture of her going in with reduced movements. Bashes the NHS maternity service and tells us repeatedly she's going private but happy to use the NHS for an emergency appointment (which her private consultant won't do).
She’s also said she’s having all appointments including scans done on the NHS so i guess the cost of the birth is a bit of a stretch for them🤷🏼‍♀️ Its roughly between 15-20k for a straightforward c section at the lindo wing.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s also said she’s having all appointments including scans done on the NHS so i guess the cost of the birth is a bit of a stretch for them🤷🏼‍♀️ Its roughly between 15-20k for a straightforward c section at the lindo wing.
She’s told us a lot about the pregnancy and birth for someone who wasn’t going to mention it...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Depending on insurance they might be using it for that - a friend worked at the Portland and lots of the women who had private care there were via either theirs or their husbands private health insurance.

What are the sons called again?
Rex Gregory Mowgli Rutherford
Milo Andrew William James Nugget Rutherford

Im not even kidding

Noooo £7950 for a consultant lead c-section as per the details on their website

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I always find it a bit confusing when the first born doesn't get dad's name as a middle name but a subsequent son does. I'm guessing Andrew, William, and James are grandads/great grandads.

Reactions: 3
She loves being a bit of a kook doesn’t she, and just shows that she actually thinks she’s famous 😂🙈 giving them a daft middle name. Would be a different story if she was still a faceless ‘editor’ (bahaha) married to an electrician or something. She’d look down her nose at folk who gave their kids out there names.

Reactions: 3
She loves being a bit of a kook doesn’t she, and just shows that she actually thinks she’s famous 😂🙈 giving them a daft middle name. Would be a different story if she was still a faceless ‘editor’ (bahaha) married to an electrician or something. She’d look down her nose at folk who gave their kids out there names.
I mean the best part is she’s called Susie couldn’t get more normal. Bet she curses her mother

Reactions: 7
She’s milking it all in the Daily Fail again

basically she’s the first woman (a racist one at that) to ever exist!!!

Reactions: 4
What makes me laugh is Susie would look down on people for having more than one middle name (it's tacky)
Milo has 4 (!!!) middle names ...
What child needs 4 middle names.

Also this is the first pic of them taken when Susie surprised him with their exciting news. They'd not been together long.

image.jpg

His face makes me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Rex Gregory Mowgli Rutherford
Milo Andrew William James Nugget Rutherford

Im not even kidding

Noooo £7950 for a consultant lead c-section as per the details on their website
That’s literally the operation. The couple of nights stay and all the extras etc all adds up. We checked it out for a similar reason after a traumatic birth (didnt go ahead i might add!) any complications like blood transfusions and it sky rockets. As mentioned they might be using insurance but from what i rememeber that isnt totally free either.

Depending on insurance they might be using it for that - a friend worked at the Portland and lots of the women who had private care there were via either theirs or their husbands private health insurance.
Yes they might but im sure even then they make it really difficult for you. My friend tried it and it wasnt fully ‘covered’ in very many policies at all. Probably only the ones where you’re paying 10k a year just to have it🤦‍♀️😂

That’s literally the operation. The couple of nights stay and all the extras etc all adds up. We checked it out for a similar reason after a traumatic birth (didnt go ahead i might add!) any complications like blood transfusions and it sky rockets. As mentioned they might be using insurance but from what i rememeber that isnt totally free either.
Nah it includes more than just the op....
1E971C68-45AD-4E84-9820-45478381DE95.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.