Susie Verrill #5 Shopping Guru, very woke. Thank goodness for swipe-ups or she'd be broke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wondering if she’d name her daughter a really obviously boys’ name, just to make a point and be different, innit! 😂 something like Edward or Jack!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was wondering if she’d name her daughter a really obviously boys’ name, just to make a point and be different, innit! 😂 something like Edward or Jack!
Yes that’s a good shout, something like James or Jamie. So quirky and different our Susie the racist.

Reactions: 6
It’s probably a name she heard during all her globetrotting travels around the world ( Milton Keynes / Woburn Sands / Dover and Arizona )

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The fact Greg is in pain and she's worried about who is going to get the sympathy top spot. Reminds me of Rosie Ramsey when Chris broke his foot / ankle and it took the spotlight from her :rolleyes: it's a pain in the bum but other people can have pain / health issues.

Reactions: 6
I can't see SV page as she blocked me ( for no reason other than checking her stories but not following her) 😂 but just seen Greg's picture of her going in with reduced movements. Bashes the NHS maternity service and tells us repeatedly she's going private but happy to use the NHS for an emergency appointment (which her private consultant won't do).

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.