Susie Verrill #5 Shopping Guru, very woke. Thank goodness for swipe-ups or she'd be broke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how someone says ‘actually HG is horrific let’s not demean it’ and immediately it must be Susie. Rather than someone who is capable of actively disliking someone & their actions and still acknowledges that HG is terrible and birth trauma is very real.
If you are talking about me and my comments to user @zolagrey then my comments were said because zola grey is Susie. Yes HG is real. Yes birth trauma is real. No one is disputing those facts. But our old pal Susie uses both of these issues for fodder for her Instagram page.... and frankly I personally don’t really believe her when she talks about her experience of either. I know she had HG in a previous pregnancy but I feel she now just harps on about it for content because she knows it’s an emotive subject.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
I love how someone says ‘actually HG is horrific let’s not demean it’ and immediately it must be Susie. Rather than someone who is capable of actively disliking someone & their actions and still acknowledges that HG is terrible and birth trauma is very real.
Thanks for saying this @SilverSpoonNotIncluded

For record, very much not Susie. If I could prove it, I would.

I don't like her and I agree with the majority of what is said on here about her.

I had my daughter 10 years ago and had HG the whole pregnancy, in and out of hospital from 6 weeks, sick a minimum of half a dozen times a day every day until I gave birth, after which I threw up once more (for luck, presumably). The birth was traumatic, not helped by the absolute slog of HG for 34 weeks. There's a reason she's an only child.

I think while Susie needs to be held accountable for the things she has said and done that are awful, and it's normal for people to be annoyed by other people and this is the outlet for that (very cathartic); I think it's really important that we don't belittle something so soul destroying as HG and birth/pregnancy trauma. The majority of people on this forum are women and therefore a good proportion are probably parents and statistically a decent amount will carry some some trauma from their pregnancies and births and when it's mocked and minimised like I've seen happen, it can really affect you.

There's nothing I can do to stop some posters thinking I'm Susie, but I can assure I'm not, nor do I want to be. If the way MOD was caught out on here via her VPN location or whatever it was, then it's simple enough for admin to know that I'm not in MK, nor anywhere near it.

I don't like her and I agree with the majority of what is said on here about her.

I had my daughter 10 years ago and had HG the whole pregnancy, in and out of hospital from 6 weeks, sick a minimum of half a dozen times a day every day until I gave birth, after which I threw up once more (for luck, presumably). The birth was traumatic, not helped by the absolute slog of HG for 34 weeks. There's a reason she's an only child.

I think while Susie needs to be held accountable for the things she has said and done that are awful, and it's normal for people to be annoyed by other people and this is the outlet for that (very cathartic); I think it's really important that we don't belittle something so soul destroying as HG and birth/pregnancy trauma. The majority of people on this forum are women and therefore a good proportion are probably parents and statistically a decent amount will carry some some trauma from their pregnancies and births and when it's mocked and minimised like I've seen happen, it can really affect you.

There's nothing I can do to stop some posters thinking I'm Susie, but I can assure I'm not, nor do I want to be. If the way MOD was caught out on here via her VPN location or whatever it was, then it's simple enough for admin to know that I'm not in MK, nor anywhere near it.
Your posting history on this thread gives you away I’m afraid.....!!!!

Sorry you had such an awful experience. I have been lucky and never really experienced even morning sickness never mind HG so can't really comment but totally agree with your point about not belittling HG or birth trauma.

Susie provides us with so much to snark on I think it is unnecessary (and boring!) to accuse posters of being Susie just because they are sympathetic to HG and/or birth trauma.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No, it doesn't, because I'm not her and you seem to be the only person to think so. Please, feel free to use the ignore button.
It does.

your posts in this thread have only ever been in defence of her. You claim to dislike her... but yet you come on here to specifically defend her....! Sorry but it’s obvious who you are Susie...!!!

I suffered with HG and it was a completely miserable time in my life. One child family here too.

What I was not doing, during those horrific times, was posting on Instagram, making videos of myself and harping on about it to anyone who’d listen. Similarly I had an instrumental birth just like old Suze with some poorly healing wounds which got infected and landed me back in hospital. Funnily enough, didn’t feel up to an OK photo shoot a few days later and my husband was not writing ‘hilarious’ guest blogs about the birthing experience for my abhorrent bigotry thinly disguised as light humour blog.

SV is not helping anyone by doing so, why would anyone care about whether she was taking ondans or not. It’s a very common medication, just more self pitying and narcissism. I also feel like I know her entire obstetric history and for somone ‘keeping this pregnancy private’, she’s documented every step and her unwanted, uneducated opinions on absolutely everything.

she’s an attention-seeking narcissist who will do anything for instgram likes and follows and is desperate to be famous. I wouldn’t put it past her exaggerating her experience for attention and sympathy. Would anyone?

Reactions: 23
It does.

your posts in this thread have only ever been in defence of her. You claim to dislike her... but yet you come on here to specifically defend her....! Sorry but it’s obvious who you are Susie...!!!
I've said we shouldn't belittle HG and call it 'morning sickness', because it isn't, and doing so just adds to the misconception. It took nearly three months and 4 admissions and drips for anyone to take mine seriously and stop calling round the clock vomiting morning sickness. As much as you dislike her, if she has it, she has it.

Ditto birth trauma, it's very real. Women struggle for years and years with it, they avoid things like smear tests and other examinations because they can't deal with medical intervention. It's something that regardless of how much you dislike someone, they still might have it. You don't have to be empathetic towards them about it but it's probably not ideal to openly mock them about it, not when it's highly probable other women will read what has been written and take some of that on board, owing to their own trauma.

You can believe I'm Susie or Greg or MOD or the Easter Bunny, but it doesn't alter that of the MANY MANY things Susie does that are annoying and/or awful, I don't think HG and trauma are fair game.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
One of my pet hates is people who try to dictate what others say/do whilst doing that thing themselves! The fact that Susie slammed people who talked about birth trauma but then went on and on about her own birth trauma, is alone enough to make me dislike her. No doubt before being pregnant herself she also slammed any woman that was unwell in pregnancy, too!

Reactions: 19
One of my pet hates is people who try to dictate what others say/do whilst doing that thing themselves! The fact that Susie slammed people who talked about birth trauma but then went on and on about her own birth trauma, is alone enough to make me dislike her. No doubt before being pregnant herself she also slammed any woman that was unwell in pregnancy, too!
She wrote a whole blog post about it 🙈 Someone shared a bit further up

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Guys love you all, but I’ll never sleep or have sex again if I continue reading your birth stories. What I love most about Our Sus is how much she’d love to be calling tattle out for bullying her but can’t because she’s a racist 😂

• Haha
She wrote a whole blog post about it 🙈 Someone shared a bit further up
Actually come to think of it she probably still slags off others who have birth trauma and/or HG as of course, hers is far far worse than any other woman that’s walked this earth!

Reactions: 7
I've said we shouldn't belittle HG and call it 'morning sickness', because it isn't, and doing so just adds to the misconception. It took nearly three months and 4 admissions and drips for anyone to take mine seriously and stop calling round the clock vomiting morning sickness. As much as you dislike her, if she has it, she has it.

Ditto birth trauma, it's very real. Women struggle for years and years with it, they avoid things like smear tests and other examinations because they can't deal with medical intervention. It's something that regardless of how much you dislike someone, they still might have it. You don't have to be empathetic towards them about it but it's probably not ideal to openly mock them about it, not when it's highly probable other women will read what has been written and take some of that on board, owing to their own trauma.

You can believe I'm Susie or Greg or MOD or the Easter Bunny, but it doesn't alter that of the MANY MANY things Susie does that are annoying and/or awful, I don't think HG and trauma are fair game.
The fact that you keep referencing MOD gives you away!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Was ‘all those places’ Arizona?
She has travelled extensively around Dover also, don’t forget. She’s basically Dora the Explorer.

She irritates me the way she doesn’t realise that actually, although she’s had HG, she’s bloody lucky to be able to have gone on to have more kids after having it in her first pregnancy. Because it’s so debilitating, a lot of women don’t have the option of having a second or third, because they don’t have a chauffeur / carer / chef living with them to look after the first child. And have to work. But Susan has the hardest life of all!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’d love to know what Susie would say if someone messaged her to ask her where the “apology” went. Not in an aggressive or unkind way, just... why would you remove it?

I distinctly remember her saying “this won’t be going anywhere” and a very tiny part of me actually had a bit of respect for the fact she was using the platform in that way.

Agreeably how she phrased it (those things weren’t as controversial as they are today etc) was pretty eye opening to her level of ignorance when it comes to racism and discrimination, but still it was a tiny step in the right direction. Now that’s disappeared it’s as if... it never happened? Disappointing as it reinforces that blatant racism can be tidily swept under that bloody pink carpet. 👎🏾

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.