Susie Verrill #5 Shopping Guru, very woke. Thank goodness for swipe-ups or she'd be broke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neither can I. It makes me feel a bit 🤢 tbh. Fake wokeness is worse than actual wokeness.

I think I know why she pushes the ‘my son is so different, he had long hair when he was younger, doesn’t wear ‘typical boy’ clothes, likes make up and barbie‘ thing. It’s because in the insta world of fake wokeness you cannot just be white. She feels she’s needs to have an ‘edge’ to be special and having a (so called only by her) gender non conforming child gives her that. Because without a ‘thing’ they are just a very well off, privileged white family. Nothing wrong with that of course but it’s not ‘cool’ is it? And if there’s one thing Susan craves it is being cool and unique 🙄🙄🙄🙄
She’s not the only one, 🙄 insta seems to be full of people trying to be cool and kookie, jumping from bandwagon to bandwagon.

Reactions: 7
I’m not sure how these insta mums who are desperate for kookie different children think it’s the children’s doing given they go and choose and buy their bloody 4 year olds clothes 🙄

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else remember when she said she will only shop at m and s foods? Snobbery at its finest- I can't imagine what the bill for a family of 4 per month would cost

Reactions: 4
She's always been fake, but it's turned up a whole other notch since she was outed as a racist troll. Her current stories are there so people can dm asking if she's ok as she looks wrecked, and of course no one in the whole world ever has pregnancies as hard as poor little (new money) rich girl Susan.

Reactions: 7
I’m not sure she is pregnant unless the picnic has been featured to fool people - she’s had HG and pretty bad morning sickness in the past.

Im also not convinced they are high earning enough for a third kid to be easily affordable. Especially if they plan to have them all privately educated at some point which she’s mentioned before when slagging off Milo’s state school.

We live locally and found out today my friend knows her. She’s a class A witch. She was massively rude about the local nursey where her kids went which is a lovely small business in our small town.

We live locally and found out today my friend knows her. She’s a class A witch. She was rude about the local nursey where her kids went which is a lovely small business in our small town.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
We live locally and found out today my friend knows her. She’s a class A witch. She was rude about the local nursey where her kids went which is a lovely small business in our small town.
Oooo. Please share more!

Reactions: 2
Oh FFS. How obnoxious.

PS The nursery is very good. Everyone else loves it.

What did he come home saying ‘mummy the other children are saying you are a reprehensible racist, is that true mummy?’
I’ve started telling all the other local mums about her racism

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but it’s completely normal for young children to differentiate between girls and boys through play. It’s normally just throw away comments that mean nothing. My son always used to say he hated Frozen and it was for girls but we took him to the cinema and he loved it.

I think it’s cruel to crack down on your kid making comments like that- they are just learning! My son went to a v progressive nursery (on a uni campus) and it didn’t stop the girls and the boys developing quite separate interests (on the whole) from aged 3. They still came together to play too.im pretty sure no long term damage was done 🙄 Suzie will have a job avoiding it during her boys schooling.

Reactions: 9
That is ridiculous, as if her offspring are above mixing with other children?!? Those behaviours sound perfectly developmentally appropriate as others have said 🙄 she has always been obsessed with seeming so cool and progressive hasn't she?! Can't remember which poster said it but they 100% hit the nail on the head when they said without her attempts to be "cool", they are just a straight, white middle class couple and it kills her that is so boring!

Reactions: 15
I had the pleasure of sharing a plane journey with Susie, Greg and their boys a year or so ago. They were LOVING being seen, made sure to get ahead of people in the queue and that everyone noticed them (they had an air of being very important business class arseholes but in actual fact I hadn’t a clue who they were and only let them ahead since they had kids...I always let anyone with kids ahead of me and then hope that I’m not sitting too near them haha) Susie gave off the impression that she is very important/a celeb so I was intrigued as to who she was. Afterwards I discovered her insta and saw she was a wannabe MOD and laughed a lot...my husband could not believe it was the same woman lol. Greg flashed his fake teeth a lot and tbh even the air stewards looked bored of them. This was a while ago and I don’t have her on insta so maybe she shares more honest pics of herself now. We also know people who live in MK and have seen Greg at the train station several times...apparently mincing around, making sure people notice him and his fake teeth is standard behaviour. Two very boring people.
I live near them and Greg is always around lording it up loving being the local celeb

I’m also gonna cycle past their house today and see what’s going down

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No matter what she posts now, she can’t erase what abhorrent racist and ableist things she put out there.

Reactions: 15
It also feels forced. When she posted happy Diwali immediately in my head I went back to those tweets wondering if that’s something she’s ridiculed previously with her vile racism

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh FFS. How obnoxious.

PS The nursery is very good. Everyone else loves it.

I’ve started telling all the other local mums about her racism
I live near them and Greg is always around lording it up loving being the local celeb

I’m also gonna cycle past their house today and see what’s going down
Their house is by the woods sure . You can walk through a field to nice woodland.....But very small woodland.
We're not talking it being vast ancient woodland in Aspley Guise.
Aspley Guise is surrounded by fields but by no means a very rural location.

Takes 5 minutes to drive to Bletchley Town centre.

The mums at M's school all hate susie and are nice to Greg because he's so smiley. I think most feel a bit sorry for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It also feels forced. When she posted happy Diwali immediately in my head I went back to those tweets wondering if that’s something she’s ridiculed previously with her vile racism
I thought this too. And automatically assumed she’s only posting it to look inclusive, hoping it will help people to forget / think she’s changed...
Also slightly baffled by Greg’s stories, saying they hope to have the house half finished by December. They’ve been doing that house up for YEARS!!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.