Susie Verrill #5 Shopping Guru, very woke. Thank goodness for swipe-ups or she'd be broke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HOW is that house not even half done yet?! It seems to be a big renovation, basically gutting and rebuilding the entire thing, but surely it can't be taking this long? It's all so bizarre. They seem to have a whole squad of builders working on it, but Greg seems to be spending a lot of time digging massive holes himself and doing other structural work that should probably be left to a trained professional. There was a theory on one of the previous threads that they're short of money, hence it taking so long and doing so much themselves - they're having to save up to get the builders back in for the next step. I think there could be something in that theory.

Reactions: 10
Susie is also always saying that this isn’t even their forever home and they will move again in a few years. It seems like one hell of a lot of time/effort/money/disruption for a house that they won’t even be in to enjoy all of the hard work 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Susie has always been very vocal of his disdain for any formal education or child care setting. It’s no surprise that Rex has never gone.

Reactions: 5
Susie is also always saying that this isn’t even their forever home and they will move again in a few years. It seems like one hell of a lot of time/effort/money/disruption for a house that they won’t even be in to enjoy all of the hard work 🤷‍♀️
I wonder if their aim is to keep it cheap and make a decent profit, so they can buy something more appropriate for the celebrities they believe themselves to be?

Their house is by the woods sure . You can walk through a field to nice woodland.....But very small woodland.
We're not talking it being vast ancient woodland in Aspley Guise.
Aspley Guise is surrounded by fields but by no means a very rural location.

Takes 5 minutes to drive to Bletchley Town centre.

The mums at M's school all hate susie and are nice to Greg because he's so smiley. I think most feel a bit sorry for him.
Do you live in Aspley? I live in WS. I was thinking earlier that Greg and Susie aren’t even the richest people around here. Fairly confident that these other parents happy to send their children to the nursery.

I cycled past their house today - sure it’s a nice house but there are many others within a mile which are much bigger. They need to calm down.

Do you live in Aspley? I live in WS. I was thinking earlier that Greg and Susie aren’t even the richest people around here. Fairly confident that these other parents happy to send their children to the nursery.

I cycled past their house today - sure it’s a nice house but there are many others within a mile which are much bigger. They need to calm down.

Yes I do xx I'd never disclose the address though cos end of the day I wouldn't want anything bad happening to any of them. My daughter goes to same school as M. That's how I know how much the local community dispise her. It's quite awkward! But everyone round here is polite and start no trouble. Even when they were nasty about Larchfield nursery etc was a low blow. My nephew has been going there since he was a baby. He's so kind and not at all sexist like M apparently became.

Reactions: 7
Yes I do xx I'd never disclose the address though cos end of the day I wouldn't want anything bad happening to any of them. My daughter goes to same school as M. That's how I know how much the local community dispise her. It's quite awkward! But everyone round here is polite and start no trouble. Even when they were nasty about Larchfield nursery etc was a low blow. My nephew has been going there since he was a baby. He's so kind and not at all sexist like M apparently became.
Sounds like family/ex family really despise her too from some stories I’ve seen this evening! She sounds just generally hated and like a really not nice human being. I’d bloody hate to be her. What a vile human.

Reactions: 2
The WS mums brigade don’t like her either. It’s such a shame because people genuinely are nice and welcoming here so you need to be a special kind of arse to alienate yourself. Even the gazillionaires on the Heath are super nice.

Side note: know, my friend used to work at Larchfield and still friends with some of the staff there - SV’s views did not go down well, unsurprisingly. My girl is at Fulbrook - that’ll be an experience for Susie’s boys, some of the kids are a bit wild

Reactions: 1
Sounds like family/ex family really despise her too from some stories I’ve seen this evening! She sounds just generally hated and like a really not nice human being. I’d bloody hate to be her. What a vile human.

My friend went to school with Greg and his ex gf. Who was so pretty and kind and well liked. They were together when he won gold.
Apparently they were really good together and Greg was so nice and kind back then too.
It must be hard for his family having someone like susie enter.
Maybe that's why they don't talk anymore?.

Also I like AG and the school is good. But I just can never get my head around why they would live here.. When they could live anywhere in the UK or USA?
Like...... Its a bit boring here and they don't have any friends and only see susie mum and step dad who they moved from Kent to here so they could live nearby.

Just bizzare...

More casual blackface memes from susie.
Of course she probably doesn't understand the racist undertones.
Screenshot_20201115_203005.jpg

Last edited:
My friend went to school with Greg and his ex gf. Who was so pretty and kind and well liked. They were together when he won gold.
Apparently they were really good together and Greg was so nice and kind back then too.
It must be hard for his family having someone like susie enter.
Maybe that's why they don't talk anymore?.

Also I like AG and the school is good. But I just can never get my head around why they would live here.. When they could live anywhere in the UK or USA?
Like...... Its a bit boring here and they don't have any friends and only see susie mum and step dad who they moved from Kent to here so they could live nearby.

Just bizzare...

More casual blackface memes from susie.
Of course she probably doesn't understand the racist undertones.View attachment 311762
Let’s face it even if she is aware she doesn’t give a duck

There was a big falling out a few months back between Susie and her brother’s ex wife/partner. The ex posted a series of stories absolutely slating Susie but they were quickly pulled down and her account made private. Definitely no love lost there!!

There was a big falling out a few months back between Susie and her brother’s ex wife/partner. The ex posted a series of stories absolutely slating Susie but they were quickly pulled down and her account made private. Definitely no love lost there!!
Greg doesn't talk to his side either since being with Susie

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
gutted I missed this

cos they get to be the local celebs here. Allegedly Kevin whately lives here but no one has ever seen him

gutted I missed this

cos they get to be the local celebs here. Allegedly Kevin whately lives here but no one has ever seen him

But they don't really go out
Susie is a bit of a recluse.
No social life etc and no friends?

When I talk about them I have to remind people who they are?

But they don't really go out
Susie is a bit of a recluse.
No social life etc and no friends?

When I talk about them I have to remind people who they are?
True, her legacy locally is being mean about the nursery. I’ve seen Greg a lot out and about swaggering around like billy big bollocks “look at me...your local celeb”. duck off Greg.

Must be a shite life when your only pals are your small children.

Reactions: 5
Living on a building site near Milton Keynes, surrounded by people who hate you - this can't be where she imagined she'd end up during her rugby player shagging days.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sister in law has stuff up tonight about her and his she’s the reason she dissed show her kids’ faces.

What’s the house like? Is it modern or old? Or even a nice house? - side note I live in Dorset and don’t know the area. Just wondered what it was like given it’s taken years to do.

I went to have a nosey at Susie’s Instagram after seeing Hannah Gale’s return but it’s gone...? It tells me the user isn’t available 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.