Susie Verrill #5 Shopping Guru, very woke. Thank goodness for swipe-ups or she'd be broke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the house like? Is it modern or old? Or even a nice house? - side note I live in Dorset and don’t know the area. Just wondered what it was like given it’s taken years to do.
Slightly dilapidated ex farm house. Has lots of field land. around it. Weird little balcony.
Running jump track and flood lights at the bottom on the garden. Big wooden gates at front.
It's not particularly old but definitely not modern.
Looks like it needs work.
They've shown it all over on their instas over the years so I don't feel I'm disclosing anything private
here.

Reactions: 4
Slightly dilapidated ex farm house. Has lots of field land. around it. Weird little balcony.
Running jump track and flood lights at the bottom on the garden. Big wooden gates at front.
It's not particularly old but definitely not modern.
Looks like it needs work.
They've shown it all over on their instas over the years so I don't feel I'm disclosing anything private
here.
I’ve somehow missed it! Thanks. Sounds underwhelming

Reactions: 2
I’ve somehow missed it! Thanks. Sounds underwhelming
It's nice and isolated from the rest of the village along that lane I guess.

Woods do get busy with with walkers etc. They actually had a run in with some and susie threatened legal action. Their dogs were excited and off the lead 🙄

The big running track at the bottom of the garden is an eye sore mind you we walk our dogs in the woods every other day

x

If anyone has watched Greg's stories from last night, did you find it strange the way he panned the camera to her? He was very careful to only show her face. Just wondering if he's hiding the house mess, or a pregnancy!

Reactions: 8
Was there a tweet about dolphins and disabled children?
Yep

Has anyone seen today’s post about not allowing your children on any gaming etc... I love that she thinks she’s in a position to educate / preach on anything. I think your son having a racist bigot as a mother will so far more harm than a bit of mine craft would..

I will never understand the guilt they want to induce with those posts. If you don’t want your kids to do it, fine. You don’t need to call out everyone who does and tag a post where someone is talking about gaming addiction in kids. Slightly extreme.

Reactions: 21
Yep

Has anyone seen today’s post about not allowing your children on any gaming etc... I love that she thinks she’s in a position to educate / preach on anything. I think your son having a racist bigot as a mother will so far more harm than a bit of mine craft would..

I will never understand the guilt they want to induce with those posts. If you don’t want your kids to do it, fine. You don’t need to call out everyone who does and tag a post where someone is talking about gaming addiction in kids. Slightly extreme.
Taking the moral high ground for that, wonder what her stance is on inclusivity education?!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Yep

Agree! She always puts (like she did with the nursery) ‘no shade here’ but all she is doing with these posts is throwing shade in the most public way possible. I bet the other mums of those boys in his class love her - way to integrate yourself and be friendly with the parents of his friends.

Reactions: 9
Agree! She always puts (like she did with the nursery) ‘no shade here’ but all she is doing with these posts is throwing shade in the most public way possible. I bet the other mums of those boys in his class love her - way to integrate yourself and be friendly with the parents of his friends.
God I can’t even imagine how heavily disliked she must be

Aaand another attack on the school. If you have that many issues with it, homeschool. Sorted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.