Susie Verrill #4 What a fail, racist Susie is in the Daily Mail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah she’s so helpful. Helping all her followers buy Xmas pressies. Think of all the swipe ups she will get from that. Shameless.

Reactions: 2
Racist Susie: Shopping Guru for the woke - thank goodness for Swipe-ups or she'd be broke

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I can’t believe brands are still using her !!!
They're not! I think anyone can do aff links to make some £££! Even if you don't buy, if you swipe up it adds a cookie and if you ever buy from that store (even a completely different product) she makes a commission! That's why influencers never write where anything is from, so you swipe up and they can track your visit and future visits to that store. Someone might be able to explain this better than me -_-

AND ofc your son wants make up for Christmas racist Susie Verrill 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 10
She could easily research her own make up kits for children - but she wants us all to see how woke she thinks she is. She will probably invent and post a fake response questioning boys wearing make up just so she can reply.
Painful

Reactions: 17
Of course her son wants make up. Didn't Susie say she wants a "weird and wonderful" child? Look everybody, look at me with my cool, woke parenting, buying my son make up. My Godson has worn make up for a while now - teen. He NEVER asked for it as a child, I wonder who planted that seed?

Reactions: 16
Oh she just loves the controversy of having a boy that wants to play with “girl” things. It gives you such an edge susie 🙄. Just fuckin parent your child without the “help” of Instagram.

Reactions: 11
Oh she just loves the controversy of having a boy that wants to play with “girl” things. It gives you such an edge susie 🙄. Just fuckin parent your child without the “help” of Instagram.
I guess the problem with having no friend's come around to play with their children (and vice versa - playing at theirs) plus only having children of one gender is that you wouldn't realise how normal it is that boys and girls share toys ALL.THE.TIME. It doesn't require insta stories. It is normal life 🤷

• Heart
She could easily research her own make up kits for children - but she wants us all to see how woke she thinks she is. She will probably invent and post a fake response questioning boys wearing make up just so she can reply.
Painful
Wants us to see her wokeness, and is hoping brands will send her some freebies so she doesn’t have to fork out for her own child’s Christmas gift?

Reactions: 5
Wow calling out someone who addressed her racist comments "lame". She keeps deleting multiple comments on her Instagram calling out her hypocrisy. 😱
Who uses the word "lame" as an insult? Such an ableist remark as per usual.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm always so shocked by how mean she is.
I wonder if it's why she doesn't have any friends? Did they see through her facade.
Very strange.

Reactions: 8
Omg!
Susan the blatant racist conveniently forgets her hideous terrible tweets, to jump aboard the latest band wagon!!! What planet is she on?? Is it any wonder she turned her comments off. Silly witch Susan Vile-Rell!!!

• Wow
Just goes to show that she takes no responsibility or has any remorse for her behaviour or tweets.... that she hasn't changed.

She mocked a commenter as opposed to acknowledging herself and her own hypocrisy.

Who uses the word "lame" as a negative context?

Reactions: 5
She is so utterly vile. No one cares about her opinions, I honestly wish she’d just quit social media forever, her negativity is so beyond draining.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.