Susie Verrill #4 What a fail, racist Susie is in the Daily Mail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to this thread ... I live near them. Country life. Yeah there are fields but we’re 5 mins from Milton Keynes. Hardly the Yorkshire Dales.

also I see Greg all the time around snd HE LOVES HIMSELF

and he shops in Waitrose

• Haha
Reactions: 19
New to this thread ... I live near them. Country life. Yeah there are fields but we’re 5 mins from Milton Keynes. Hardly the Yorkshire Dales.

also I see Greg all the time around snd HE LOVES HIMSELF

and he shops in Waitrose
Do you see Greg admiring his statue?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you see Greg admiring his statue?
as well as having a statue he has his Olympic distance measured out on the green with a plaque. It’s also a pokestop in Pokémon go. He’s a proper local hero. And his photo is in the local Indian restaurant commemorating when he came for his dinner.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I guess that’s why Susie has such a heightened sense of importance, when really outside of MK no one really cares anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pre pandemic I went to Milton Keynes a lot for work (I’m a northern lass) and it’s an absolute concrete jungle the furthest away from country life you could imagine

Reactions: 7
Just to add no one likes them in MK. They find them amusing. Definitely not celebrity status (especially not susie!) albeit most people don't actually know who they are anyway...

Reactions: 6
as well as having a statue he has his Olympic distance measured out on the green with a plaque. It’s also a pokestop in Pokémon go. He’s a proper local hero. And his photo is in the local Indian restaurant commemorating when he came for his dinner.
I appreciate that he was a successful athete, and Olympic gold is no mean feat, but that all seems rather OTT to me. Most gold medalists from 2012 had to make do with a painted postbox!! Goes some way to explaining the over-inflated ego though I suppose 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I appreciate that he was a successful athete, and Olympic gold is no mean feat, but that all seems rather OTT to me. Most gold medalists from 2012 had to make do with a painted postbox!! Goes some way to explaining the over-inflated ego though I suppose 🤷‍♀️
Greg Rutherford wasn’t even particularly popular or hugely well known even at the peak of his career (nearly a decade ago...!) he hasn’t got the charisma or the personality to generate a fan base - compare him to Usain Bolt for example. Worlds apart. Greg is now just a one time has been.

Reactions: 8
Greg Rutherford wasn’t even particularly popular or hugely well known even at the peak of his career (nearly a decade ago...!) he hasn’t got the charisma or the personality to generate a fan base - compare him to Usain Bolt for example. Worlds apart. Greg is now just a one time has been.

I get the impression he had very good guidance/financial advice. I'm sure they mentioned a property portfolio?

I get the impression he had very good guidance/financial advice. I'm sure they mentioned a property portfolio?
He got diddled by his financial advisor- im sure someone has posted that on an earlier thread. They struggled to get any of his money back!

Reactions: 2
Mostly cos nothing ever happens around here!

Pre pandemic I went to Milton Keynes a lot for work (I’m a northern lass) and it’s an absolute concrete jungle the furthest away from country life you could imagine
they live in one of the villages just on the edge of MK which are really pretty and the most expensive part. Yes there are fields and stuff but it’s 2 mins from the M1.

I can confirm this
Wouldn’t know SV from Adam.

Reactions: 2
Just checked her page as I unfollowed obviously and it's one story about a toy box. Fascinating content Suz. How does she still have 121K followers? It's not like people are following in case something blows up with race gate I think we can all see she's gotten away with that one!

FD7672DE-DFBF-40AE-877E-8338417227CB.png

Another company that doesn’t do their research before linking up for a #adgifted.
I don’t know about you, but when someone says that something is the best ‘ever, ever’ and they are being paid - it seems a bit disingenuous.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.