Susie Verrill #4 What a fail, racist Susie is in the Daily Mail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who says "it's a lovely feeling" not to be affected by comments is affected by comments šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone who says "it's a lovely feeling" not to be affected by comments is affected by comments šŸ˜‚
100%. If you'd genuinely owned your duck up and were truly open for discussion, you wouldn't need to restrict/block/delete. She's an absolute embarrassment to herself, and her snarky attitude is more at home on a 14 year old!

Reactions: 15
Wow calling out someone who addressed her racist comments "lame". She keeps deleting multiple comments on her Instagram calling out her hypocrisy. šŸ˜±
Who uses the word "lame" as an insult? Such an ableist remark as per usual.
I guess this is how she is keeping her numbers up - restricting over blocking

Reactions: 13
Susie is going to be doing some charitable work.
To try and save face.
I'm sure she looks down on all the kids that are poor, disabled or don't dress head to toe in Zara and Mini Rodini mind you.

She seems such an unhappy, lonely & insecure person. So I do have sympathy and hope life improves for her because no one should suffer these feelings though

Reactions: 11
She really does think sheā€™s superior doesnā€™t she. And her fashion sense is questionable even though if she was chocolate sheā€™d eat herself. And when she talks about bloody expensive (and mingin) kids clothes being such good quality and they wash really well etc etc itā€™s just a major šŸ™„šŸ¤® my kid grows outta clothes so fast I donā€™t actually care how well they wash as heā€™ll only get about 9 months out of it. So yeah supermarket clothes are fine for my kid and a large proportion of the country. We donā€™t need condescending snobs like Susan pitying us when itā€™s us who are in fact rolling our eyes at you, racist Susie Verrill šŸ‘Š

Reactions: 12
I have never seen anything more sickening than her new Ā£50 for 50 families thing over Christmas. No one wants your money you absolute racist, ableist pig. No one will forget what youā€™ve said, nor how youā€™ve handled your ā€œformerā€ self. She genuinely makes me FUME with anger. I cannot believe she thinks sheā€™s so above people that they need HER, Susie Racist Verrillā€™s, help over Christmas. I would rather genuinely go hungry than take her money, and I am absolutely one of the people that this ā€œgiveawayā€ is aimed at. What an absolute scum bag.
Edited to say - ā€œyouā€™ll be added to listā€ lol so how are they going to decide this bollocks? I can literally see them sifting through their emails like ā€œoh Greg look! Poor peasant people need OUR help! Bless themā€ duck off.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I find it funny how for a couple of weeks sheā€™s been going on about how her and Greg have been trying to find a way for THEM to help people. And yet now the plan is out there and they are basically using other peopleā€™s money? They can clearly afford the Ā£2,500 that they need, I just find it abit disingenuous that they are taking money from other people to help others when they could just do it off their own backs.

Reactions: 12
I find it funny how for a couple of weeks sheā€™s been going on about how her and Greg have been trying to find a way for THEM to help people. And yet now the plan is out there and they are basically using other peopleā€™s money? They can clearly afford the Ā£2,500 that they need, I just find it abit disingenuous that they are taking money from other people to help others when they could just do it off their own backs.
Literally itā€™s not even their money!!!!! Itā€™s other peopleā€™s!!!!!! How is it THEm helping? Theyā€™re just setting up the fundraiser? Ugh makes my blood boil

• Heart
Very odd high pitched voice announcing it in stories. Wonder if she was already nervous of the backlash.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Am I missing something with this?

Theyā€™ve had the whole total donated by others... so what exactly is she doing?! The admin?!

• Haha
Anybody else think she looks really puffy and unwell in those stories?

Reactions: 3
Itā€™s such a humble brag too ā€˜weā€™d like to gift Ā£50 to those that are strugglingā€™ like they are rolling in cash. Ugh, sheā€™s intolerable.

And donā€™t get me started on her commenting on Trumpā€™s terrible tweets šŸ™„šŸ˜³ wtaf Susan!! See you've switched the comments off racist Susie Verrill, yeah because of folk slagging off Biden, hmm yeah right šŸ¤”

Reactions: 6
If I was to donate Ā£1 and put a link to tattle in the go fund me comments of my donation would it be deleted by go fund me šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anybody else think she looks really puffy and unwell in those stories?
yep, she looks awful. Really rough - like she hasnā€™t showered or washed her hair in weeks. Thatā€™s why I think sheā€™s pregnant.
she also sounds like sheā€™s on the verge of crying.
odd behaviour.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.