Susie Verrill #4 What a fail, racist Susie is in the Daily Mail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember a while ago she was trying to buy less clothes because of the environmental impact? Now she’s flogging clothes to us like a market stall trader on speed. Make up your mind Susan, do you care about the environment or not 🙄
The only thing that she cares about is HERSELF.

Reactions: 6
She wasn't able to produce any evidence to show her kids were being threatened.

Reactions: 2
Did something special today. Not anal.

keeping it classy Susan. You’ll be reaping the ads in after that one. Pride of Britain will be erm... proud 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
If she is pregnant, I’m betting my house that it’s a girl. They (she) wouldn’t look so overjoyed if it was another boy.

Reactions: 3
If she is pregnant, I’m betting my house that it’s a girl. They (she) wouldn’t look so overjoyed if it was another boy.
Why do you think she knows the gender, so early? But I guess she could be quite pregnant before announcing! 🤣

Reactions: 3
Why do you think she knows the gender, so early? But I guess she could be quite pregnant before announcing! 🤣
I reckon she’s quite pregnant, just keeping it v quiet.

Actually disagree with this, think she revels in being a coarse ‘blokes-girl’, doubt she yearns for a daughter... some people are ok with having 3 kids of the same gender 😬 (🙋🏼‍♀️)

Reactions: 11

Actually disagree with this, think she revels in being a coarse ‘blokes-girl’, doubt she yearns for a daughter... some people are ok with having 3 kids of the same gender 😬 (🙋🏼‍♀️)

My granny (his MIL) asked my dad if he was ever disappointed that I was also a girl (youngest of 3 daughters). ‘She’s such a tomboy I sometimes feel like I have 2 daughters and a son’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she’s probably around 20 weeks. She’s looking very full in the face and seems to be laying in her bed a lot of the time looking disheveled/unwashed. I remember back in the summer she was wearing a dress/top and I thought to myself then that she looked pregnant

Reactions: 1
I think she’s quite far gone though, and would have been able to find out the gender at her scan.

She’s said a few times on insta (going way back, before she outed herself as a racist and I unfollowed her) that she’d love to have a girl. Think her best friend had a girl and Susie was loving it. She’s also done aff links and shopping guides for girls clothes/books/toys (despite claiming to be all about gender neutral) and gets really broody over girlie things.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.