Susie Verrill #4 What a fail, racist Susie is in the Daily Mail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder will there ever be the day where brands actually don’t like certain influencers being associated with their products. I don’t follow Susie anymore because I found her tweets very offensive but say she was wearing a dress and tagged the brand if it wasn’t an ad and just something she bought , I would love to see brands actually asking these influencers not to tag them. I know that’s never going to happen but wouldn’t it be great as well as seeing brands have principles and not using an influencer who has such an horrendous attitude.
They do say there’s no such thing as bad publicity. I’m sure some people would have clicked through to have a look at that brand anyway. Very sad state of affairs indeed.

Reactions: 2
Any brand should be wary of their association to bloggers/influencers who have proven themselves to be very problematic but I would really take issue with her promoting children’s books , clothing and education considering her views whether she’s advertising them or not. I’m not about cancel culture I choose to unfollow but I would like to see a bit of backbone from brands on Instagram.

Reactions: 4
I’m surprised Susie V didn’t delete her old Wordpress blog. It’s got some fairly questionable content.

She can be found poking fun at burns victims, albinism, people with facial deformities and AIDS.

She also has a highly relevant blog defending herself saying offensive things on social media and saying it’s those who call out their colleagues for their social media posts who should be fired.

As an aside she also mentions almost flunking her A levels and just scraping them, which makes the claim of being awarded and A* at A level, before the A* grade was introduced, all the more suspect.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I haven’t read everything on there but so far this is my favourite 🙄

117C6782-F9CA-40EA-8C96-F1E898C3D72F.jpeg

I’m pretty sure she still reads this thread so it might be a good idea to get some screenshots before she takes it down!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m surprised Susie V didn’t delete her old Wordpress blog. It’s got some fairly questionable content.

She can be found poking fun at burns victims, albinism, people with facial deformities and AIDS.

She also has a highly relevant blog defending herself saying offensive things on social media and saying it’s those who call out their colleagues for their social media posts who should be fired.

As an aside she also mentions almost flunking her A levels and just scraping them, which makes the claim of being awarded and A* at A level, before the A* grade was introduced, all the more suspect.

Hi,

Please can you direct or anyone direct me this vile woman’s comments about burns victims. Or better still send me some screen prints in case she deletes them before I get there.

My Mother is a burns victim, severely burnt as a Child and although she has not ever let it get to her, we have never stopped her from supporting Burns Victims. I am fuming with this Woman not only about her Racists, Disability comments but this has hit a nerve.

I will be sending an e-mail to every person she has contact with and every brand both of them are involved with. Sorry I am asking you to do it or anyone. I’m at work and have limit access to my phone and want to collate an e-mail at lunch time.

The pair of them make me sick, what an example to show to two young Children. I don’t agree one second the threats she has supposedly received yet there is no evidence of that when previously if anyone makes a comment it’s plastered all over stories, so that makes me wonder but if she has I apologise for saying that. I can understand this has upset people, I’m am absolutely fuming but believe me I will go to town on them.

Thank You

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I'm a recent blockee too having commented on his Morrisons posts !

How was any of the BHS article allowed to be published...wrong on soo many levels! She really is a very unpleasant human being.

Reactions: 8
I finally unfollowed today. I stayed on as she set it to private but after reading some of the things she wrote on her blog I just can’t bear to see her smug face in my feed anymore. What a horrible woman

Reactions: 7
Sorry Guys, other than Tag, Morrison’s, EBay, Mcvities and Aqua Fresh for him do we if she has any Ad’s from the past 6 months I can add to the list?

Reactions: 1
I finally unfollowed today. I stayed on as she set it to private but after reading some of the things she wrote on her blog I just can’t bear to see her smug face in my feed anymore. What a horrible woman
Has she lost followers - or are they all just condoning her vile tweets?

Reactions: 1

THE IRONY of this post she wrote about Twittee in 2014 complaining that people don't just laugh and praise people for posting offensive things, whilst also complaining about things she personally doesn't want to see.THE IRONY.

Just goes to show she hasn't changed a bit.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.