Susie Verrill #4 What a fail, racist Susie is in the Daily Mail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only sycophantic comments allowed 🙄
She looks like she’s lost a ton of weight (not that she had anything to lose) - perhaps there’s more stress at home than she’s making out. If it was the stress of those DMs getting to her surely she would have come off the gram.

I think she has low self esteem.
It must be hard for her because Greg's ex (the one he dated when he won a gold medal) was really pretty...

Reactions: 3
Does she ever actually tell people where things are from without them having to swipe up on her affiliate link? Seems a sneaky way of making sure she profits as people can't just go and find it online themselves

Reactions: 1
I think she has low self esteem.
It must be hard for her because Greg's ex (the one he dated when he won a gold medal) was really pretty...
Do you think??
That photo of her in her pants that was taken when they were abroad is horrific but they both keep posting it... 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Which picture?

Yeah she reeks of Low self esteem.
No friends, coats herself in make up, all the awkward poses she does....
It's sad but she should just embrace being who she is. Not everyone is a supermodel! I'm not either! But I also dgaf about vanity....

Do you think??
That photo of her in her pants that was taken when they were abroad is horrific but they both keep posting it... 😳

Reactions: 2
Just re-read Susie’s “anti tattle” diatribe - sorry to say this, I’m actually male 🙋🏾‍♂️ am I still allowed to sit with you?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I try not to comment on appearances but I’ll make an exception - that red dress is awful. She looks like an 8 year old who has raided her Gran’s wardrobe for a ‘grown up’ look.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Am I imagining that Tetyana made a post about Susie when she had come off Instagram?

Reactions: 1
Am I imagining that Tetyana made a post about Susie when she had come off Instagram?
Yep she did

Reactions: 2
I wonder will there ever be the day where brands actually don’t like certain influencers being associated with their products. I don’t follow Susie anymore because I found her tweets very offensive but say she was wearing a dress and tagged the brand if it wasn’t an ad and just something she bought , I would love to see brands actually asking these influencers not to tag them. I know that’s never going to happen but wouldn’t it be great as well as seeing brands have principles and not using an influencer who has such an horrendous attitude.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.