Susie Verrill #3 She hopes it'll blow over, or her wedding will be in Dover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just found this thread. There was an incident with susie and her dogs in our local woods, she was called out on the dog walkers page and her Reply was shot down by everyone and everyone told her she was in the wrong for what happened but she wouldn’t accept it! She said she was getting lawyers involved because if the slander 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Just found this thread. There was an incident with susie and her dogs in our local woods, she was called out on the dog walkers page and her Reply was shot down by everyone and everyone told her she was in the wrong for what happened but she wouldn’t accept it! She said she was getting lawyers involved because if the slander 😬
Not a hollow threat and what good lawyers she seems to have! What an entitled, supercilious NASTY BIGOTED racist, ableist and classist witch.

Reactions: 17
It was discussed at either the start of this thread or towards the end of thread two. Geneural consensus was, we couldn’t believe how rude and aggressive she was being, she wouldn't accept she was wrong.

Reactions: 11
well we have the screenshots, plenty of people would happily go to any brand she works with in the future and show them

it always happens.....so good luck with the comeback Susan!

nothing lucrative about getting your work pulled

Reactions: 8
Orbyn or Robyn Wilder has chipped in her two penny on Scandimum’s post explaining why Susan’s latest ‘apology’ was a non-apology. She’s ‘apologised’ once and that should be enough for the huns. Also, as per Robyn’s comments on Scandimum’s post, she is only offering her perspective as a POC, the fact that she is Susan’s mate IRL is an irrelevant detail.
Vile, the pair of them.

Edited to add Robyn’s 2 pence.
Who even IS this jumped up prick?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Careful, she gets turned on when you mention her. There’ll be endless stories about how she’s thrilled the “tattle trolls” mentioned her 😂
I for one won’t be partaking in the viewing of them haha, she seems like a typical keyboard warrior - quick to pile on when there’s a bit of drama but an absolute husk of a woman who wouldn’t say boo to a goose in person most likely (not unlike how Susie comes across too...) LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just reposting these as important we don’t lose sight of how awful they are - and for anyone joining late
It’s just 😮 and Let’s be clear some of those vile/horrible comments were made when she was a mother not some idiotic teenager ( not that being a teenager is an excuse) 😐

Reactions: 8
Fully prepared to get my head bitten off here - but to provide a slightly different opinion. And to be clear I still think the “apology” or lack thereof is fully of tit.
but at the beginning when she said “it’s not important whether I said these things 5 or 6 years ago. Context is not important” etc etc
What I thought she was saying is;
Ive come to realise it’s not important when these things were said or the context in which there were said, but the fact they were said at all is wrong.
Obviously who knows but that’s how I heard it.

Reactions: 21
Fully prepared to get my head bitten off here - but to provide a slightly different opinion. And to be clear I still think the “apology” or lack thereof is fully of tit.
but at the beginning when she said “it’s not important whether I said these things 5 or 6 years ago. Context is not important” etc etc
Ive come to realise it’s not important when these things were said or the context in which there were said, but the fact they were said at all is wrong.
No head biting, and apart from being a mean girl with no friends, I’m sure she has grown a little as a human since looking after her boys. But that was her time to actually put things right. The apology just never happened. No sincerity or remorse and that’s the issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree, that’s what she was trying to say but it was so clunky. She should have just said I’ve realised that there are no excuses for what I said and I’m sorry. I’m going to do the work and close down this account. But the caveats ‘whether or not’ stuff is just feels like she can’t resist but to continue to validate the context.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.