Susie Verrill #3 She hopes it'll blow over, or her wedding will be in Dover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread.

might be best to leave conversations about other family members (like ex sister in laws and siblings) on the last thread.
report anything admin might need to keep an eye on, or any posts that break the rules. Thanks!
And...

continue here.

title suggested by @No_f_in_clue 🙂

previous threads:

Reactions: 16
Would like to apologise for wondering about the ex SIL in previous thread. Totally right that we shouldn’t be discussing and I won’t mention it further. My initial point was not about what is or was going on in that young woman’s life and her marriage troubles, but just me thinking GR and SV might well assume they are Billy Big Bollocks enough to require newcomers to sign NDAs about their lives. Cos he’s an Olympian innit!

Reactions: 16
Late to the party of shame. How did she get away with these outrageous tweets for so long!?

Nice to see her use her white privilege to mock minorities and the disadvantaged! Sickening to see her preach about being a good person & promoting diversity to her children. Ew. Just ew.

I actually unfollowed her years ago. She wrote a post about ‘always flying first class’ but chose to fly economy class ‘to see what it was like’ Lol... so it would help her relate to the peasants that follow her
Hopefully this is the end of her career. No brand will tar themselves with such public bigotry. The influencer world sure is a fragile place!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Imagine Gleam management ATM.
"Now Susie you admitted to only SOME of it right...?......now.....just pretend you never said the rest and that it was p.h.o.t.o.s.h.o.p.p.e.d.
Okay?"

Yeah , Susie. No one's gonna believe it.we all went and saw your Twitter for ourselves 😆 before it conveniently got deleted.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ooh it’s like we summon him if we say his name 3 times - Greg’s just been on the Michael McIntyre show! (Obviously a repeat!)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watching an old episode of Michael McIntyre’s Big Laughs on BBC1 now and who should pop up?! Only bloody Judge Rinder and Greg! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂😂😂 I’m absolutely loving these smug , attention seeking IG idiots having their real personalities shown up at a time of reflection in the face of a truly horrendous human tragedy..

Reactions: 18
I actually unfollowed her years ago. She wrote a post about ‘always flying first class’ but chose to fly economy class ‘to see what it was like’ Lol... so it would help her relate to the peasants that follow her
No no! It was premium economy! She wasn't going to stoop as far as economy!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She’s actually so mean! And I love Greg! Feel for him and the kid

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know how it works at Gleam? Are they more likely to attempt to manage this as a PR crisis, or drop her?

Reactions: 2
She’s actually so mean! And I love Greg! Feel for him and the kid
Greg must have known about all of this though, and posted a few derogatory things himself in relation to Nelson Mandela. Think he was annoyed that the memorial coverage was interfering with something he wanted to watch?!
And since this has all come out, he hasn’t condemned it in any way. Makes him just as bad, in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does anyone know how it works at Gleam? Are they more likely to attempt to manage this as a PR crisis, or drop her?
I think they'll try and encourage her to lie and say it wasn't her..... They'll present it as Susie being a victim. Obviously that won't go down well considering literally hundreds of us have seen her twitter and recorded videos of it ...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.