Susie Verrill #3 She hopes it'll blow over, or her wedding will be in Dover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Orbyn has met Susie probably 2-3 times. Iā€™m sure of this. Not prepared to give myself away further.
She creams herself because she met Nigella once and they talk on Twitter. Itā€™s sad.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Careful, she gets turned on when you mention her. Thereā€™ll be endless stories about how sheā€™s thrilled the ā€œtattle trollsā€ mentioned her šŸ˜‚

She's
Who even IS this jumped up prick?

Some lady who's got two cute little boys but they aren't quite to susies fashionable standsrds
Orbyn has met Susie probably 2-3 times. Iā€™m sure of this. Not prepared to give myself away further.
She creams herself because she met Nigella once and they talk on Twitter. Itā€™s sad.

Poor thing

Reactions: 1
Fully prepared to get my head bitten off here - but to provide a slightly different opinion. And to be clear I still think the ā€œapologyā€ or lack thereof is fully of tit.
but at the beginning when she said ā€œitā€™s not important whether I said these things 5 or 6 years ago. Context is not importantā€ etc etc
What I thought she was saying is;
Ive come to realise itā€™s not important when these things were said or the context in which there were said, but the fact they were said at all is wrong.
Obviously who knows but thatā€™s how I heard it.
I agree actually- the entire speech was badly worded, which makes me think she did write it herself. She uses the wrong word often.

I donā€™t think she meant ā€˜whether or notā€™ she sent the text, but regardless off / inspite of.

Also when she said she canā€™t ā€˜facilitateā€™ killing her self I think she meant she wonā€™t have those kind of comments - again, wrongly worded.

Either way, hope she never gets any ā€˜instaā€™ work again.

Candice and Susie are not friends - if theyā€™ve ever met itā€™s been at a panel or some other tit. Candice freely declares non of these insta huns are her mates.

Reactions: 15
I agree actually- the entire speech was badly worded, which makes me think she did write it herself. She uses the wrong word often.

I donā€™t think she meant ā€˜whether or notā€™ she sent the text, but regardless off / inspite of.

Also when she said she canā€™t ā€˜facilitateā€™ killing her self I think she meant she wonā€™t have those kind of comments - again, wrongly worded.

Either way, hope she never gets any ā€˜instaā€™ work again.

Candice and Susie are not friends - if theyā€™ve ever met itā€™s been at a panel or some other tit. Candice freely declares non of these insta huns are her mates.
She also meant multitude rather than dichotomy and facilitate was the wrong word. she definitely wrote it herself. the stern pauses too... what a car crash

Reactions: 17
Fully prepared to get my head bitten off here - but to provide a slightly different opinion. And to be clear I still think the ā€œapologyā€ or lack thereof is fully of tit.
but at the beginning when she said ā€œitā€™s not important whether I said these things 5 or 6 years ago. Context is not importantā€ etc etc
Ive come to realise itā€™s not important when these things were said or the context in which there were said, but the fact they were said at all is wrong.
Get what youā€™re saying, and itā€™s sort of how I heard it too...but the lack of apology can not be denied. The re-framing of herself as victim cannot be ignored either. Agh. I want to forgive and forget but itā€™s hard. Iā€™m still following as now once I unfollow I canā€™t see the content afterwards!

Reactions: 5
Same, which shows how smart it was to go private as itā€™s definitely going to help retain her follower numbers.
Agreed.

Her followers are down by 2K.

Surely it would be unwise for her to continue posting or ā€˜blogging/vloggingā€™ her life as she has supposedly received threats directed at her and, horrifyingly, her children? šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø

Reactions: 3
Agreed.

Her followers are down by 2K.

Surely it would be unwise for her to continue posting or ā€˜blogging/vloggingā€™ her life as she has supposedly received threats directed at wher and, horrifyingly, her children? šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø
I honestly think she just wants to make sure she gets her magazine wedding deal then she'll fade away.

We all know how it looks is important to her.

Que Susie's windswept hair and sultry veneers face.
Greg looking constipated and like chandler bing.
It'll all be very stylish, sophisticated and dull.

She's so vain. So fickle and has no substance.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I see what you're saying but the fact that she then goes on to attempt to give the context (6 or 7 years ago, said in jest, steeped in sarcasm, not as controversial) is the issue for me as it shows she is trying to excuse her actions, even if she is indeed saying the opposite! That's why it's such a joke to me.

She had a real opportunity to make amends and issue a real apology and show learning but hasn't done that at all.

All the fancy words that aren't usually part of her vocabulary made me laugh too! She used to (haven't followed for ages so don't know if this is still the case) over use semi colons incorrectly ALL THE PISSING TIME and it used to drive me crazy, like she was trying to prove a point that she knew what they were!

I don't wish her or her family any ill will so I do hope that Greg is able to get a coaching job in America and fade off into obscurity - I think she'd be happier for it. The fact that she has kept her Insta going despite death threats to her and her kids shows us her true motives!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I honestly think she just wants to make sure she gets her magazine wedding deal then she'll fade away.

We all know how it looks is important to her.

Que Susie's windswept hair and sultry veneers face.
Greg looking constipated and like chandler bing.
It'll all be very stylish, sophisticated and dull.

She's so vain. So fickle and has no substance.
She should just be accepting sheā€™s effed up MASSIVELY and with that comes the loss of lucrative deals, like Hello/OK magazine paying for your wedding (the wedding you could easily afford yourself, no doubt) šŸ˜
Who knows, maybe sheā€™ll try to redeem herself by offering her wedding photos to the mag in return for a donation to charity? And pigs might fly... šŸ˜‚
I wonder if anyone has contacted the magazines?

She should just be accepting sheā€™s effed up MASSIVELY and with that comes the loss of lucrative deals, like Hello/OK magazine paying for your wedding (the wedding you could easily afford yourself, no doubt) šŸ˜
Who knows, maybe sheā€™ll try to redeem herself by offering her wedding photos to the mag in return for a donation to charity? And pigs might fly... šŸ˜‚
I wonder if anyone has contacted the magazines?

She knows if she does that she'll be making herself look like some tit white saviour.

I'd like to think she wont sell their wedding to a magazine. But she will want everyone to know how much wealthier and superior she is.

Much like all her tweets.....

hello and ok magazine need telling of these tweets....they need to back away slowly

Sheā€™s sharing an Akala podcast on stories today....

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
hello and ok magazine need telling of these tweets....they need to back away slowly

Wonder how many Romanians, poor people on benefits, disabled kids etc. Died in the grenfell fire

• Sad
I requested to follow her days ago, she hasnt accepted.. clearly waiting to accept new followers until it all blows over, damage limitation. She is only sorry shes been caught out, it wasn't a very heart felt apology let's be honest.. did she actually even apologise? She is really not a nice piece of work. I know it sounds horrible but I hope it doesn't blow over as easy as she's hoping

Reactions: 8
Agreed that she wrote it herself. But instead of writing a sincere apology in her own words, she got out her thesaurus, in my opinion, try to sound superior or ā€˜wankyā€™ as she would say šŸ™„

Reactions: 11

I think sheā€™s posted a story to test the waters with her followers.

Anyone she gets backlash from, sheā€™ll block.

She will have posted that story hoping anyone who would give her backlash has already unfollowed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.