Susie Verrill #3 She hopes it'll blow over, or her wedding will be in Dover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dammit I unfollowed so I can’t have a stalk

I will rely on you people to give me the goods

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Still tumbleweeds from Greg Bing tho! (I can’t remember who compared him to Chandler but good shout, I haven’t been able to get rid of that image since :LOL:)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's lost 1000 followers. I don't believe the threats she got eg. her house and location being broadcast, she wouldn't be back so soon if they were true.

Reactions: 13
Agreed that she wrote it herself. But instead of writing a sincere apology in her own words, she got out her thesaurus, in my opinion, try to sound superior or ‘wanky’ as she would say 🙄
She “Baby Kangaroo Tribbiani”’d it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I really hate the expression "these squares" - trying to make Instagram sound lovely and whimsical rather than her main source of income and chief way to exploit her children!

Reactions: 36
I don’t understand what she’s trying to achieve by posting these stories, does she think posting petitions will make us think she’s not a racist dick🤔
If I wanted information regarding race and ethnic minorities she’d be the last person I’d go too.

Reactions: 20
Greg's back! A thrilling update about holes he's been digging 🙄
Ahhh!!! Mystery solved, we can all rest easy, Greg has been off insta because he has been digging footings! It was nothing to do with his fiancee Susie Verill being outed as a massive racist/ableist/xenophobic etc etc, twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ahhh!!! Mystery solved, we can all rest easy, Greg has been off insta because he has been digging footings! It was nothing to do with his fiancee Susie Verill being outed as a massive racist/ableist/xenophobic etc etc, twit.
Yeah he obviously missed all that as he was down his hole.....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.