Susie Verrill #3 She hopes it'll blow over, or her wedding will be in Dover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Orbyn definitely kept the empty coffee cup from her and Susie's "playdate" many years ago...... Long before Susie ditched her (as her/her life /her kids are not stylish enough)
Devoted.

Oh Susie you actually had a friend. A real life one. With kids your sons ages. A nice one.

Why become a social recluse with your 'friends' consisting only of a set of women/kids all aesthetically pleasing and up to your high standards, whose friendship is purely in little boxes on your screen??!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
What I don’t understand is why no one is commenting on her photos about it. Either negatively or positively. And It’s not showing as restricted comments either. How is she getting away with it when so much more was said than by MoD, for example? It’s like a wall of silence.

Reactions: 6
What I don’t understand is why no one is commenting on her photos about it. Either negatively or positively. And It’s not showing as restricted comments either. How is she getting away with it when so much more was said than by MoD, for example? It’s like a wall of silence.
Her and Greg are both deleting comments as soon as they appear....

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Her and Greg are both deleting comments as soon as they appear....
If I found out my husband had tweeted something’s like she had I don’t think I could make it work after that. It would show me they are not the person I thought they were. Like we’ve been together 12 years and so obvs slightly different circs but we have 2 children and even then if he did something like that I just would find it so hard to defend and understand. I wouldn’t want my children around that attitude by them either. It’s shocking if he stays quiet. What a mess

Reactions: 5
If I found out my husband had tweeted something’s like she had I don’t think I could make it work after that. It would show me they are not the person I thought they were. Like we’ve been together 12 years and so obvs slightly different circs but we have 2 children and even then if he did something like that I just would find it so hard to defend and understand. I wouldn’t want my children around that attitude by them either. It’s shocking if he stays quiet. What a mess
Exactly. Which suggests her racist behaviour is nothing new to him and this is the Susie he knows and loves.

Reactions: 11
As in her IG? Is that what happenes here if someone quits IG?
Her threads have been closed as. They have deleted/deactivated their accounts on if, Facebook and YouTube so therefore no longer active or present on social media. If they return and still act like complete cockwombles then their athreads will be reinstated.

Reactions: 4
So basically she’s done lots of big 💩💩💩 everywhere and just like her dogs do, she’s kicked back a massive pile of rose petals over them to cover her tracks. By removing the I am a racist post and not clearly labelling the ‘apology’ stories in highlights, when a potential advertiser does a sweep of her insta and online footprint, they won’t see any of this controversy. Anything to protect the brand hey 🤷🏻‍♀️ Hope it’s worth it in the long run Susan.
That’s exactly what I thought! No text on stories to easily tap through or screenshot. Nothing really said that could incriminate again as she doesn’t say exactly what she did or who she offended with her vulgar tweets. Such a carefully orchestrated response. She really is vile.

Reactions: 9
I think greg is pretty trapped
He looks so unhappy all the time.
Except with the boys.
Susie is completely dependent on him.
He has cut ties with his family
And she's the mother of his children.
They'd only been together a few minutes when she got pregnant with Milo

Must be a weird situation he has got himself into.

Reactions: 5
Just watched her video. Was definitely scripted by a publicist and sent to her to read. She’s never used words like ‘perfomative’ or ‘juncture’ before.. also no captions making it a) not inclusive and b) easy to skip through. Also the highlight not being named ‘racism apology’ but instead ‘...’ speaks volumes. Probably only a few weeks until the next advert

Reactions: 11
Re the comments and getting away with it. I remember when *I think it was* Alice Judge Talbot blocking certain words on her posts so that they’d never appear if it had a certain word in. Could be Susan doing it with the words black, racist, BLM etc. I could be completely wrong or even dreamt it but I think this is true 😂

Has anyone like kisscub, Susie bluesy, triple passport said anything? The ones that acknowledged it when she left insta.

Reactions: 3
Absolutely bleeping love this . 95% absolute scammers .. some might have started out okay but when the money starts rolling in so does the selling of children ( abuse in my eyes ) and the lies and bullshit.
WOW! ❤
You have written exactly what I wanted to say about the group of women ‘I am a famous influencer’ who make me SO angry.
SJ blocked me after the fundraiser as I posted a legitimate question asking why she was raising so much money for something that had already been funded by the N.H.S.
She looked like a self righteous,narcissist who hadn’t done her basic homework on the recipients Mother, let’s call her Voldemort! Or we could call her Clout chaser 😂
I have a few remaining posts venting my frustration at Voldemort’s lies and deception that were not removed by admin in another thread.Have a read! I know if I repeat myself it will be deleted.But admin, please understand this is about the Mother and her shady behaviour nothing to do with her son.
Style me Sunday....whoah! She is something else.Her lack of awareness surrounding the Aldi ad was mind-blowing. The comments from so many of her followers explaining that her ‘Playing a poor person’ was their everyday life all year round.She spoke from her million pound house,Waitrose filled pantry and fridge and told people to eat pasta with garlic granules! Yet still she defended herself. I wrote a comment calling her out and she literally begged for forgiveness via DM,I didn’t reply.
Yes you are so correct in saying they don’t actually know each other,it’s just a mutual appreciation society of likes,followers and #gifted tit. The whole Instamum crowd began with a group of London Mums who needed validation in being cool after having children,I do know several of that circle,mostly from doing naughty things at parties in toilet cubicles and festivals.I used to find it so painful to watch when they used to post their mothers meeetings,they epitomised Mean girls ‘You can’t sit with us’
I believe the lucrative industry of making big money for doing very little on IG could be over now.Companies just will not have the budget to pay,we are facing the worst recession in history,watching someone clean their toilet knowing it will earn them £5k or use a product they would never actually use in real life or to see a gifted kitchen will come across as insensitive and crass.
I have so many screenshots outing SV,Voldemort,Style me Sunday and funnily enough my conversations on here with Aliceinwonderlust!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I am actually disgusted at that “apology”. She is a disgrace. “Whether or not I said things 5 or 6 years ago” You DID Susan, YOU SAID those awful things. We have the proof.
Also implying those tweets weren’t considered offensive at the time is so upsetting and insulting to every single person she targeted in those tweets. She clearly thinks her followers are idiots.

And playing the victim? Give me a break. What an awful human being she is.

Reactions: 22
It's baffling to me that she took time of insta, had PR/management advice, was probably reading on here so could judge public sentiment, plus she'd seen how NOT to handle it (MoD) .... and she STILL posted that absolute non-apology which has made things so much worse!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Just watched her video. Was definitely scripted by a publicist and sent to her to read. She’s never used words like ‘perfomative’ or ‘juncture’ before.. also no captions making it a) not inclusive and b) easy to skip through. Also the highlight not being named ‘racism apology’ but instead ‘...’ speaks volumes. Probably only a few weeks until the next advert
The more I think about it. Although she was clearly reading from something I think she might have written it herself. I mean if not what is she paying for? It was defensive, smug (which we expect from her anyway) but that bit about... Sorry I can't do that? Playing the victim, no apology etc. Surely nobody has told her to do this? The apology wreaks of her and her arrogant style. Maybe she has been dropped.

Reactions: 9
Re the comments and getting away with it. I remember when *I think it was* Alice Judge Talbot blocking certain words on her posts so that they’d never appear if it had a certain word in. Could be Susan doing it with the words black, racist, BLM etc. I could be completely wrong or even dreamt it but I think this is true 😂

Has anyone like kisscub, Susie bluesy, triple passport said anything? The ones that acknowledged it when she left insta.
If they didn’t follow her before they won’t be able to see it as she’s gone private 🙄

kisscub has put a story up about Susan’s apology.

As far as I can see, no one else has. All those last week stating that ‘silence is compliance’... your silence is pretty deafening right now.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Does anyone know how it works at Gleam? Are they more likely to attempt to manage this as a PR crisis, or drop her?
I should imagine if this happened say six months ago Gleam would go into PR overdrive and write a grovelling apology and swiftly move on to a well paid for ad for a company that paints SJ as a saint.
In today’s world where white privilege and racism are finally being addressed by msm then I would imagine they will drop her.
Bye Felicia!

Doesn’t the mention of her kid ‘screaming for chocolate brioche’ just make her sound like even more of a twit?

I don’t have kids though, so correct me if that’s what they all do!
Her and Style Me Sunday could shout ‘Let them eat cake’ together 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The more I think about it. Although she was clearly reading from something I think she might have written it herself. I mean if not what is she paying for? It was defensive, smug (which we expect from her anyway) but that bit about... Sorry I can't do that? Playing the victim, no apology etc. Surely nobody has told her to do this? The apology wreaks of her and her arrogant style. Maybe she has been dropped.
I’d say that’s the only way she’s written it herself, because if she had done it all off her back without running the statement past them then she’d be really in danger of being dropped.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.