Susie Verrill #3 She hopes it'll blow over, or her wedding will be in Dover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her apology has gone down like a fart in a lift.

Everyone on Instagram calling her out in scandi mums comments.

They hit the nail on the head : damage control, her having the final say, denial and lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wasn’t Susan a real no friends, awkward, loser at school or some such? Or was that part of the branding .... the ugly duckling that became a well groomed (bland) xenophobe?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s frustrating that an account I follow is talking about BLM in a grid post, yet still follows Susie.

Reactions: 7
I’ve messaged most large followers of her account now with a message saying
“You’re following a racist by following susie verril”

Reactions: 13
Wasn’t Susan a real no friends, awkward, loser at school or some such? Or was that part of the branding .... the ugly duckling that became a well groomed (bland) xenophobe?

Shes still an awkward no friends looser ........
I’ve messaged most large followers of her account now with a message saying
“You’re following a racist by following susie verril”

Let us know what they say.....

Reactions: 4
It’s frustrating that an account I follow is talking about BLM in a grid post, yet still follows Susie.
I still follow. Because I know she's set herself to private. And I want to see what happens next. And challenge her if she needs it. If all the non racists leave, she will be in a echo chamber of her own thoughts, praised by all her followers.

Reactions: 18
Not that it really has an impact, but I unfollowed before she paused her account (no idea why I followed anyway) and I shall not ever be following again

...because of the ‘Susie Verrill racist ableist tweet Greg Rutherford fiancee twitter saga’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love your professional insight! 👌🏻 I’m now interested to know how much of what she posts in general you think is genuine?...I’m guessing not much!

I was reading a thread a couple of days ago about another ‘influencer’ (Lucie & The Bump), where a few comments from people who knew her first-hand said she’s almost nothing like she appears online, which I find fascinating. It must be EXHAUSTING.

I have always considered myself a pretty good judge of character but I’m starting to realise I’ve been hoodwinked by a lot of people online. They claim to be sharing their real life, but honestly, I think they’re about as real as the goings-on in Albert Square.

It all seems very Truman Show!
From what I hear, SV is not at all how she appears on Instagram; a complete introvert, quietly spoken, total wallflower. I agree that it must be exhausting - and soul destroying - to have these two completely different personas.

Reactions: 2
She’s only small but Hannah Spannah said something when Susie and Meldrum did a runner and she’s just put something up about her coming back. Kisscub has too.....
Hannah spannah sounds like an idiot. People seem to only be saying stuff today because a couple of others have. I think it's pathetic

Hannah spannah sounds like an idiot. People seem to only be saying stuff today because a couple of others have. I think it's pathetic
I’ve followed her for years (her Mum died at a similar time to my Dad) and she’s quite normal and not one to join a bandwagon. She’s disabled and said something when Susie left so I guess she’s simply following up? At least she’s not being silent

Reactions: 21
Seen a few comments about how can Gleam still represent her with their BIPOC clients (or "talents" as they call them, VOM)..

And I don't know much if anything about agencies other than they "represent you". And I can't help but think of them like I would a defense lawyer.. sometimes they MUST know 100% their client has done wrong and they can completely disagree with their behaviour but it is their JOB to show them in their best light.. they knew what they were signing up to???

I could be wrong.. was just a thought.

Reactions: 8
I suppose if other clients on the Gleam books had kicked off about it then Gleam would’ve had to make a decision on keeping Susie but it seems fairly obvious now that nobody really cares, so I think they think they can probably just coast it out

How is she not losing followers. I just cannot believe she has gotten away with this. No shame at all just crawling back... And seems the instahuns don't care because she didn't talk about another white privaleged instahun. I've removed any that are still following her. It seems pretty much all of them still are. Except UGG (the big accounts I mean). The same woman putting posts out the day before about BLM. I am disgusted.

I cannot believe what happened to MOD is not happening. Why do the press not want to know. I just don't understand.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How is she not losing followers. I just cannot believe she has gotten away with this. No shame at all just crawling back... And seems the instahuns don't care because she didn't talk about another white privaleged instahun. I've removed any that are still following her. It seems pretty much all of them still are. Except UGG (the big accounts I mean). The same woman putting posts out the day before about BLM. I am disgusted.

I cannot believe what happened to MOD is not happening. Why do the press not want to know. I just don't understand.
The press don’t want to know because shes a bleeping nobody. She literally is a nobody.

Reactions: 5
The press don’t want to know because shes a bleeping nobody. She literally is a nobody.
It’s definitely not that, agreed she is. But look at Mod who really was she outside Instagram? Most people know who Greg is. So doesn’t make sense to me.

Reactions: 5
It’s definitely not that, agreed she is. But look at Mod who really was she outside Instagram? Most people know who Greg is. So doesn’t make sense to me.

MOD and FOD have sooooo sooo many more followers than Susie and greg combined.

I think perhaps d people just don't care ..
Or like many of us who have followed her over the years who unfollowed kinda suspected she was a mean girl all along.

Plus Greg has absolutely no charisma or personality or anything about him.... People just don't care.

Reactions: 6
If you look back to previous pages you will see.
Sorry but can people stop derailing this thread asking ‘who this person is’ - it’s been mentioned several times that the person in question is for some reason off limits on tattle and the post gets removed when their name is mentioned. Read the whole thread 🤷🏼‍♀️
I have read the whole thread and I am very careful to make sure I keep up rather than ask questions. I must have missed it sorry.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.