Susie Verrill #3 She hopes it'll blow over, or her wedding will be in Dover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does this seem like a dig at racist Susie Verrill? Nurse mum just posted 4 stories of her obviously talking but there being no sound and no text on the screen for those who are deaf.
Susies apology quite clearly wasn’t suitable for anyone who could be hard of hearing and/ or unable to read her lips.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or does this seem like a dig at racist Susie Verrill? Nurse mum just posted 4 stories of her obviously talking but there being no sound and no text on the screen for those who are deaf.
Susies apology quite clearly wasn’t suitable for anyone who could be hard of hearing and/ or unable to read her lips.
If it is it’s the first thing she’s bothered to say even if it is indirect. Also your post is going to be deleted we’re not allowed to talk about her

Reactions: 5
Firstly, who threatens children? That is absolutely disgusting. People who do that need to be locked away and the key chucked.

Secondly, I can actually see what Susie was trying to do and what she was trying to say in her stories. I felt there was some sincerity there - at points. I also felt parts of her ‘speech’ were utterly bizarre for want of a better term. I felt very disappointed when she said, “whether or not I made comments six or seven years ago that were meant in jest, steeped in sarcasm, were not as controversial as they are today” - they have always been controversial and they have never been a joke.

Lastly, the magic word - sorry - was very noticeably left out.

I can’t see her posting about her life, as she did previously, after receiving such threats - that would surely be unwise.

I do truly hope this has been a learning curve for Susie, and others too. I also hope the threats stop, especially towards her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think, compared to a lot of influencers, she's done okay. Taken time out, come back with an explanation and said she's changing how she'll use social media. Only time will tell whether it's true or not, but compared to influencers such as Mrs Meldrum, it's better. It's not great, but it's better

Reactions: 3
If it is it’s the first thing she’s bothered to say even if it is indirect. Also your post is going to be deleted we’re not allowed to talk about her
She who can’t be named will be hitting the “report” button as soon as but there are a load of us and we know KT

Reactions: 3
I think, compared to a lot of influencers, she's done okay. Taken time out, come back with an explanation and said she's changing how she'll use social media. Only time will tell whether it's true or not, but compared to influencers such as Mrs Meldrum, it's better. It's not great, but it's better
not much better. the absence of sincerity, true contrition, the word sorry (or racism) are pretty distasteful tbh

Reactions: 6
Brands have already stated they aren’t going to continue working with her so what does she think she’s going to gain out of coming back?!
Swipe ups?
Also, damage control. It's going to be a proper performance moving forward, I feel, in the hope of appearing to the sheep and eventually some brands that she has truly learnt from mistakes she may or may not have made in the past. Possibly buy more books for her children, share swipe ups to fundraisers, start new fundraisers..

Reactions: 4
How did she have the cheek to post that apology, not once did she actually apologise she tried to play down what she said! She is vile through and through and way above her station, you may have money and a 'celeb' husband but you have a horrible mouth and absolutely no remorse or empathy for anyone. Shame on you susie your a mother!! Get of instagram!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t actually know because it all gets deleted before I can see an explanation of any kind. My posts get removed for being ‘off topic’ which I thought was fair enough but since sticking around on this thread I’ve seen other people say her name and theirs get removed.
Her thread has been locked 'for good' cause she has a difficult life and mods don't want Tattle adding to it.

Complete free rein.

I'm actually baffled by her stories. Saying her tweets don't matter, I'm a white, able bodied, average weight woman and I was genuinely offended by them. I can't imagine how hurtful they will have been to minority groups. She made no attempt to apologise and instead looked for the sympathy vote, I highly doubt she's been receiving threats to her children and if she continues to post them online I think that proves that.

There's no point in her even coming back, no brand will want to work with her. She's the next Mrs meldrum imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There’s no chance that NM was taking a swipe at big Suze. She would neverrrrr.
Their DMs will be all ‘hi hon are you ok?’ ‘Thinking of you, You’ll get through this’ ‘don’t worry it’s all going to be ok, we all say things we don’t mean sometimes’ ‘yeah Those tattle people are arseholes, just don’t read it’ ‘oh me? I’m doing really great thanks babes, I’m SO rich !All Thanks to you !’ Heart emoji, kiss emoji, CLOWN FACE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Based on these stories alone I’d say she’s still pretty performative.
My thoughts exactly.

You’ve always performed. You’re still performing.

Not exactly Oscar-worthy, mind.

I wasn’t convinced. I can’t understand why she’s back so soon - or even back at all.

Smacks of desperation.

I'm actually baffled by her stories. Saying her tweets don't matter, I'm a white, able bodied, average weight woman and I was genuinely offended by them. I can't imagine how hurtful they will have been to minority groups. She made no attempt to apologise and instead looked for the sympathy vote, I highly doubt she's been receiving threats to her children and if she continues to post them online I think that proves that.

There's no point in her even coming back, no brand will want to work with her. She's the next Mrs meldrum imo.
The chances are she did receive a threat or 2 as anyone with a large following that posts their children leave themselves open to all sorts. But did holly saint Susan worry about MODs kids when outing her? Doubt it. They would have undoubtedly received threats and their children actually appear to attend school etc.

Wow. Orbyn is that weird, obsessed "friend",
Being dumb,
But who is this?

I haven't seen her stories so I am going by what people have posted here but if she hasn't said the words "sorry" or "I apologise" it means nothing. Why can't she apologise for the offence caused? Lame. Shows nothing has been learnt. I despair how these unintelligent and/or arrogant people have such large followings.

The chances are she did receive a threat or 2 as anyone with a large following that posts their children leave themselves open to all sorts. But did holly saint Susan worry about MODs kids when outing her? Doubt it. They would have undoubtedly received threats and their children actually appear to attend school etc.

Being dumb,
But who is this?
Yes that’s a really good point.
When she went public to “out” MOD, she didn’t think of the consequences for one second. She was excited by being part of the drama and looking like she has some moral standards! Attention seeking spiteful little show off!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.