Susie Verrill #3 She hopes it'll blow over, or her wedding will be in Dover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Defo for Greg I think
Definitely for FOD, the text says references "his wife" and "he married her" - Gregory and Susan aren't yet married. This is a direct reference to a post allegedly by FOD (although many think Clemmie is hosting that page) on the House of Hooper IG.

we need to be saying susie verrill racist and greg rutherford?
Ohhhhh saying Susie Verill racist tweet, wife of Greg Rutherford.....?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I used to be a fan. I liked the sarcastic humour. I very much went off her though way before this as ‘Susie Verill Racist Tweet’ just doesn’t give a tit does she. She looks as if everything and everyone is so beneath her - these ‘Racist Tweets’ don't come as a shock at all. ‘Greg Rutherford’ not commenting is inexcusable too - I’m not saying he should be held accountable for her actions but he needs to at least comment given his position.

Reactions: 13
The ongoing silence from Greg speaks volumes. I wonder if he’s just going to try and slide back in quietly or if he’ll address it. I expect it’s more likely to be the former.

The kids must be so confused. Why are mum and dad not constantly on their phones? Why aren’t we having cameras shoved in our faces every 5 minutes? I’m doing something cute/dangerous/funny/injuring myself, why is no one filming? It’s all they’ve ever known.
I am genuinely worried Greg (Susie Verrill racist tweets partner) will attempt to say he’s done that week of social media silence for BLM and I will explode at the hypocrisy.....

Anyone know anything about SEO to get racist Susie Verill up the page and into the Daily Mail? Should there be several threads on here to boost the likelihood of Racist Susie Verill, wife of Greg Rutherford being reported by the Daily Mail and thus thwarting Gleam's attempts to dumb this down?

And surely by Gleam covering this up they are complicit in promoting even more racist behaviour aside from their own protection of Susie Verill's racist tweets?

• Heart
Is this the one that Susie was slagging off because she found their own mix tape.

Oohhj I remember that. That's another time I realised how mean she was.

Greg's ex girlfriend was absolutely beautiful . Naturally too and a fashion p.r.
He thanked her when he won his gold medal too 😍

Reactions: 8
I was going to say it’s not really in the spirit of being anti racist, listening and learning is it? Burying it. If that’s the case. I’m still struggling that Susie Verril is in any way notable enough for this *work to be going on but the world is strange in many ways these days.

*White washing

Reactions: 5
I can’t see their relationship lasting now. He’s ego is ridiculous and will want to carry on being in the spot light as much as he can. Susie racist tweets is washed up now.

Reactions: 1
I can’t see their relationship lasting now. He’s ego is ridiculous and will want to carry on being in the spot light as much as he can. Susie racist tweets is washed up now.

No , I think they will stay together. I think albeit meek Greg is very loyal.

Susie has no job, no savings, no talents , can't drive, won't get a bus and has 2 kids.

There's no way he'd put her in that situation.

Unless she found another rich partner to keep her lifestyle. They'll be together

Reactions: 3
Greg is devoid of personality. He travels up and down the country with his receding hairline doing z list ads and staying in premier inns. He should have remained a bit more exclusive and tied to his sport so he could capitalise on the well paying sports work but both him and Susan were desperate to be on tv at all costs. Remember that weird show they did where they went to France and took the kids out of school for a week to go look at a lake?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She has been campaigning about inequality because she could earn a few quid off the back of it, not because she actually cares. Her true colours have been shown. She's an incredibly nasty person. She needs to stay out of the spotlight.

Reactions: 7
Greg is devoid of personality. He travels up and down the country with his receding hairline doing z list ads and staying in premier inns. He should have remained a bit more exclusive and tied to his sport so he could capitalise on the well paying sports work but both him and Susan were desperate to be on tv at all costs. Remember that weird show they did where they went to France and took the kids out of school for a week to go look at a lake?
Can’t forget that. She made a huge song and dance about taking the kid out of school for cultural experiences and would not be a slave to the archaic education system, she knew best for her child, blah blah blah...

And it was for a job. A cheap TV job that they only actually appeared in 6 shots for. And because she wouldn’t do anything on her own with the boys, they seemingly spent 3 days knocking around the hotel.

I’ve always found this weird difference between the online character she portrayed, ‘confident mummy blogger with aspirational lifestyle’, juxtaposed with the reality that was in fact a young woman, lacking in life experiences, independence and any actual social life.

‘Small town Susie Verrill the racist’, isn’t a personality she left behind, it’s one that’s been hidden by the online persona she cultivated.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Anyone know anything about SEO to get racist Susie Verill up the page and into the Daily Mail? Should there be several threads on here to boost the likelihood of Racist Susie Verill, wife of Greg Rutherford being reported by the Daily Mail and thus thwarting Gleam's attempts to dumb this down?

And surely by Gleam covering this up they are complicit in promoting even more racist behaviour aside from their own protection of Susie Verill's racist tweets?
We just need to keep talking about Susie Verrill and her racist tweets. Not forgetting Susie Verrill offensive tweets where she was vile about disabled children, whilst at the same time organising fundraisers for a child with additional needs. We also need to keep talking about Susie Verrill and her husband fiancé boyfriend Greg Rutherford with regards the racist tweets, and his silence over it all.

The more we talk about Susie Verrill and racist tweets the further up the search results they will appear, undoing all Gleam is attempting to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who's a racist, Susie Verrill?? Greg Rutherford's wife to be, Susie Verrill, is a racist? Or is Greg Rutherford racist?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think someone somewhere is working very hard to keep it out of the mainstream press. BrummyMummyof2 was in the papers when she made her DV jokes, she has 111k followers. Susie closed her account with 125k, Greg has 162k- plus he has some fame away from insta even if Susie doesnt. So this must be being seriously hushed up.
I noticed the edit on Greg Rutherford’s Wiki has disappeared - again.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.