Susie Verrill #3 She hopes it'll blow over, or her wedding will be in Dover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's probably more of a tit for tat thing with her PR and the press. Delete this story about Susie and we'll give you some other stories you can publish and get loads of clicks on instead.
Absolutely. The team will sacrifice another story on another client if the media agrees to take a pass over Susie.

Reactions: 5
How do they make money though? Greg’s not famous in America. What does he do here? TV commentating and motivational speaking?

Reactions: 2
Absolutely. The team will sacrifice another story on another client if the media agrees to take a pass over Susie.
but why? Susie Verill is a nobody, she’s not famous, she’s not a celebrity, she doesn’t even have a job! She’s just a woman who’s had kids with a has-been ex Olympic athlete - they aren’t exactly A-list are they?! No one would even know who she was!

How do they make money though? Greg’s not famous in America. What does he do here? TV commentating and motivational speaking?
greg hasn’t got the looks or the personality to make it on American TV. He’s as charismatic as a wet flannel.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If Greg does try to make it big on TV via commentary/presenting etc, that is when this will come back to bite them/him. If he becomes big, it will become the skeleton in the closet that he will need to address. Unlikely that his ‘career’ will ever become anything more than it currently is though imo.

but why? Susie Verill is a nobody, she’s not famous, she’s not a celebrity, she doesn’t even have a job! She’s just a woman who’s had kids with a has-been ex Olympic athlete - they aren’t exactly A-list are they?! No one would even know who she was!
That’s the bit that doesn’t make sense! I can see a PR company doing this to save a higher value or preferred client but you (and everyone else who’s said so) make a great point that she doesn’t even SEEM that high value. I can understand it if they repped both Greg and Susie as a couple and wanting to save face for them as a unit. Unless someone at Gleam knows Susie from way back in Nuts days? Favour for a friend type thing?

Reactions: 6
If Greg does try to make it big on TV via commentary/presenting etc, that is when this will come back to bite them/him. If he becomes big, it will become the skeleton in the closet that he will need to address. Unlikely that his ‘career’ will ever become anything more than it currently is though imo.

He has no personality I can't see it happening.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Greg was an average athlete who got lucky he won his gold on super Saturday. If his event was a day earlier he would have very low name recognition.

I’m biased though. I went to school with him and he was a couple of years above me. I remember he used to spend all lunchtime kissing his girlfriend (Liz) who was very loyal to him and then she got dumped very close to him meeting susie. I don’t like him - huge ego.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Greg was an average athlete who got lucky he won his gold on super Saturday. If his event was a day earlier he would have very low name recognition.

I’m biased though. I went to school with him and he was a couple of years above me. I remember he used to spend all lunchtime kissing his girlfriend (Liz) who was very loyal to him and then she got dumped very close to him meeting susie. I don’t like him - huge ego.
I agree about the date. His name is known far more widely, having been part of ‘super saturday’. Without it, it would have been a gold medal in a minor sport, for someone barely known, and would have very quickly been forgotten about.
Fame is a funny old thing!

He’s annoying as hell, but he wasn’t an ‘average athlete’. Greg literally won every title in his discipline.

If he went to college coaching in the states he’d be very sought after and there’s big coin in NCAA jobs.

Reactions: 17
If we want to get these threads higher up the search results we need to start using Susie Verrill and Greg Rutherford racist in as many posts as possible. Also putting it in thread titles

We need to flood the thread with those words so that it dilutes any results Gleam et al are trying to promote

Reactions: 15
He’s annoying as hell, but he wasn’t an ‘average athlete’. Greg literally won every title in his discipline.

If he went to college coaching in the states he’d be very sought after and there’s big coin in NCAA jobs.
Okay badly worded but average in terms of the long jump being a high profile sport (in the UK at least).

Reactions: 2

Greg must have lots of contacts in Arizona though. I think that’s where he used to train- I remember Susan saying that’s where she was going when she called in sick from her job for a month to hang out with him (so at least she has a good work ethic to back her up now her mummy blogger career is over).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If we want to get these threads higher up the search results we need to start using Susie Verrill and Greg Rutherford racist in as many posts as possible. Also putting it in thread titles

We need to flood the thread with those words so that it dilutes any results Gleam et al are trying to promote
Sorry, was that Susie Verrill and Greg Rutherford racist you say? Or Susie Verrill and Greg Rutherford racist tweets? It’s so difficult to go against a big company like Gleam, who are working so very hard to bury the conversation about Susie Verrill racist..... 🤷‍♀️
(Edited as ive done something weird with the quote!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Greg must have lots of contacts in Arizona though. I think that’s where he used to train- I remember Susan saying that’s where she was going when she called in sick from her job for a month to hang out with him (so at least she has a good work ethic to back her up now her mummy blogger career is over).
The blog was a bit half-hearted all along, to be fair. If she put as much effort into that and her dream of writing a children’s book as she did coming up with ‘funny’ social media posts and uploading constant Instagram stories, she might have bit more of a career to speak of right now.

As it is, she’s basically just known as being Greg Rutherford’s girlfriend.

And her most widely-read pieces of ‘writing’ are a string of deeply offensive social media posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The ongoing silence from Greg speaks volumes. I wonder if he’s just going to try and slide back in quietly or if he’ll address it. I expect it’s more likely to be the former.

The kids must be so confused. Why are mum and dad not constantly on their phones? Why aren’t we having cameras shoved in our faces every 5 minutes? I’m doing something cute/dangerous/funny/injuring myself, why is no one filming? It’s all they’ve ever known.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Is this the one that Susie was slagging off because she found their own mix tape.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.